Interracial relationships (2 Viewers)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by whaddup03
most of the azn guys in the city care about their future more than their relationship side of life...........
pffft... BS! :D

anyhow..... goin go off topic...............

OMG i havent posted fo so damn long!! but then again i hav BETTA THINGS TO DO! kakakaka... :p
hmm.. is that stoOpid Lazy ass stil around??

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
omg lazychic... havent seen her in ages

yes he's around; not often though

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
whats kekeke? i never understood that... it doesnt even resemble a laugh.... or is it not a laugh?
absolute azn laugh, i immediately halt the conversation when chicks "kekeke" during a convo arggh lol :p

Huy

HSC
N/A
I haven't read the previous 10 pages, and I've skimmed this page.

But I can only think one thing:

"I could have sworn this thread was created by psycho_mushy when I read the title"

:rofl: :D :D :p

edit
Uh-oh, Winston doesn't like any post with mushy in it :(

- Disregard my post :)

Last edited:

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by babydoll_
omg lazychic... havent seen her in ages

yes he's around; not often though
hii......

i dont remember u... but hiiiiiii! lol..

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Winston
absolute azn laugh, i immediately halt the conversation when chicks "kekeke" during a convo arggh lol :p
whateverz...... :rolleyes:

:D

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by lazychic
hii......

i dont remember u... but hiiiiiii! lol..
LOL!

"kekekeke" :p

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
euroazns r gorgeus, sigh.....azns r ok as well xcept they all kind of follow the stereotype of being;
short, *its almost a religion of the hair being straightened and dyed, and have those pink light blue morning glory trinkets

uurrgghhh lol

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by tofu
All I can say is it really sucks when you have an interest in a particular girl, regardless of race, and she or her parents has some issue with your nationality and thus "overlooks" you because of this =/
and it is in this instance where you go fuck you... its my life i date who i want....

B

Bambul

Originally posted by mushy mushy
no thats german/ english not aussie
Actually the Germans and English originate from the same race. The term Anglo-Saxon gets its name from its geographical origins (Saxon refering to Saxony, a state in Germany). And 70% of Australians are of Anglo-Celtic decent. So if you don't count him as Australian, then you're not counting 98% of the non-indigenous population of Australia as Australian.

Speaking of which, I'm 1/4 German too! :D

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I just spent like two hours reading this whole thing and even though the original posters are probably long gone, I thought I'd just post my thoughts on the original question being asked...
So here goes:
I think the idea of being bothered by a person's race is so stupid.
I'd date a person of any race, Asian, European, whatever, as long as I liked their personality!

Even discussing whether it's OK to "mix races" makes me feel like it's breeding dogs being talked about, not humans!

Of course, if other people feel differently, then I let them, as each person has a right to their own opinion, I just won't necessarily agree with them.

This thread has brought up so many other interesting issues! Especially the one about language... I personally think it's fine for people to speak a language other than English in public, as long as they're not ignoring non-speakers, or addressing someone who doesn't understand the language.
ie. Some girls at my school got into a fight with some guys who spoke another language, and the guys then proceeded to insult the girls in a language the girls didn't understand, so the girl's couldn't defend themselves against what was being said. That was just rude!

I had so many other things I was going to say in this, but after spending so long reading through the whole thread I forget what it all was now... *shrugs*

Giddy_Kitty69

Banned
Seriously, i don't think its a good idea, i mean i think that each race has something individualistic about them and mixing it up will ruin this. HOWEVER, dating and F*cking( with a condom) is alrrrrright!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)