Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

phunky

How the fuck do i quote... Ah well anyway... Lazy: about the genital infeiror thing... hehehe that could be a reason... lol
I am sure many azn guys will defend themselves here.

Caitlen

Does it really matter what race u go out with
though i would prefer to go out with a European guy
most Aussie guys are surfies and i dont like that
since im english i wouldnt mind an english guy cos i love their accents
but i wanna marry a spanish guy
LOL :gridnod:

astro boy

HSC
im spanish;) well not realy my surname is and my decendants are but im not a full on bullfighter hehehe

oh by the way, i recon most relationships are interacial, just because someone is white doesnt mean there anymore australian than a chinese person whose decendants came to australia in the gold rushes or watever

Australian is not realy an original race since a lot of peoples families originated in europe, to me australian is an identity, and if u live in australia, speak "auuustraaaalian" and breath australian air, you are an australian but your race is where your surname originaly came from

thats my two cents anyway

phunky

yeah i agree I mean, i don't think I am Asian, but that's becoz i hang out with Aussie friends and i refuse to speak chinese unless it's to my mum. I hate it when asian ppl speak their own language in school and stuff. it's annoying!
I am just simply saying that in a relationship- I prefer white guys.
dunno y... i just do!

bex

HSC
Eurasian guys are definitely the hottest! Haha i know a guy who is greek/chinese hehe both parents are like extremes.. theyre so funny!

I dont really care what natio a person is.. but i really cant stand the stereotypical people.... like 'Fully sick wogs' who play up to it you know? Like i have nothing against lebanese/italian/greek whatever i am 1/2 lebanese... I just cant stand that stereotypical 'Pro' image and from experience, they do it to be 'true to their heritage' blah blah .. but the people in Lebanon or Italy dont act like that!... why cant they just be normal?!?!?!

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by phunky
How the fuck do i quote... Ah well anyway... Lazy: about the genital infeiror thing... hehehe that could be a reason... lol
I am sure many azn guys will defend themselves here.
Hehehe
You can quote using the little button underneath each post, on the far right of the screen.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by kaseita
and us asian males are NOT genetically inferior!!
ROFL!! :rofl: :rofl:

Not Genetically inferior, Genitally inferior :lol:
You know poorly endowed...:D

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by Caitlen
Does it really matter what race u go out with
though i would prefer to go out with a European guy
most Aussie guys are surfies and i dont like that
since im english i wouldnt mind an english guy cos i love their accents
but i wanna marry a spanish guy
LOL :gridnod:
LOL!!
What kind of over-generalisation is that, how can u say most aussie guys are surfies?? Maybe in sydney they are, but their not the 'typical' aussie blokes are they. Hehehe jeez i laughed when i saw that post...:D

Yeah i love english accents as well :)

phunky

Originally posted by Lazy
[

Not Genetically inferior, Genitally inferior :lol:
You know poorly endowed...:D [/B]
haha... i wonder how true that is... i really do...
and no i don't think all aussie guys are surfie- over 3/4 of them aren't!

THANX FOR TEACHING ME TO QUOTE!!! :D

p00_p00

Hey Lazy mayb i have 2 kick the shit out of ur white ass? Ppl who usually use that as their first argument usually reflects their on genital inferiority.

I say us ETHNICs have a right to speak our own language in Australia. Since Aussies pride themselves 2 be "multi-cultural" and "democratic". But i speak English at skool (since me canto sucks) and i speal canto at home. But 2 me AZN friends i usually speak canto.

And i agree bout Italians/wogs acting like hard asses in this country - u dont see lebs acting hard in the States (casue the Latinos, AZN triads, Russians and Itallian mafias are doin that) and i dont think they do in their own country.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Hey i never said i believed that asian blokes have very small trouser snakes, i was merely bringing the belief of many people to this forum, in the interests of obtaining the truth ;)

And i thought you were russian poo poo....:rolleyes:

kaseita

bah, you get what I mean :p

I don't even speak chinese. only english, but my parents do. so when my asian friends talk, I always get left out :rolleyes:

plus me thinks you speak for the minority currently. its you against me and poo_poo!:D

phunky

i was bron in hong kong, and my fam speaks the language but i refuse to speak it... not at school, not with them... u can say i have a lack of azn pride whatever, but i don't want azn pride!
i am going to marry a white guy and have pretty euroazn kids!!
i think that yeah yeah multiculturalism whatever... but i hate it when ppl speak their own language in public- it's rude. if u got something to say, say it proud and loud and in english so everyone knows u got nothing to hide!

p00_p00

1) Do u see the Russian Federation flag or Soviet flag as me avatar????? Sheesh.

2) Phunky - I wish i was born in HK so i can have duel citizenship in Aus and HK. But im not. Newayz we have a right 2 speak our language and it aint rude. Whats rude is ppl like u who find it offensive that a minority group in society who have the right to express their culture, religion etc. We can speak our langauge in public. This aint RUSSIA (which Lazy thinks im from) or Iraq. The Government allows us to practice our culture.

3) Hey Phunky and Lazy - u 2 wouldnt b workin 4 ASIO.

phunky

think what u want, but i believe that most aussie would agree with me that it can be rude if u speak ur own language and no one can understand u. it becomes lie bitching. if u have something to say- u should be able to say it out loud. it can offend pl sometimes that's all.

and yes i do have dual citizenship- and a british passport. so yeah it's great... but hey i haven't been back there since i came here... idon't intend on going back anyday soon.

i am not saying u can't keep ur culture- keep it i don't care.. i like the way i live. i am simply expressing howi feel about the situation. i am happy being aussie, speaking english, going out with my gorgeous aussie boys, and living up the aussie life.

phunky

well u obviously have trouble understanding ppl's views. becoz keeping a culture des nt require speaking a language in public. it doesn't matter if u speak english, if u really want to keep the culture, u'd be able t do it.

c it's ppl like u, close minded and forever stuck in asia. can't u see we are being westernised becoz we're being brought up here?

p00_p00

lol. I aint stuck in Asia. Ive take the best of both worlds. I dont need 2 succumb 2 1 domminat culture just because ur peers make u 2 ( i aint sayyin they do - but sounds like it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)