Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Re: Interracial relationships~wot do u think?

wow, i never realised how lame i was when i first started posting on bos =/

and stop calling me cute plz :mad1:

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
um. black as in usain bolt black? or black as in.. i dunno a lighter tone?

EDIT: dont mean to sound racist either.

Prod1gy x

HSC
Only a racist is against them, so your thread title should be
"Who here is a racist?".

philphie

Banned
HSC
i've only ever been in interracial relationships, mostly with caucasian girls, anything but asian girls because they annoy the shit out of me with their overzealous bubbliness and lack of reality. Indie girls are a big win for me

efhat

HSC
I am aussie greek and having interracials with a portugese guy. Hes got the dark skin, features and facial hair, yummeh.

HSC
N/A
im currently questioning interracial relationships... yeah so my ex was tongan... and im aussie/german but like now im kinda not into them anymore. i dunno.

in the end, its not the race that makes ur partner, its their personality and their honest and true love for you that makes them who you fell for.

im questioning interracial coz i dont think they have the same views as me.... my best friends are islander and im having a tough time fitting in. even with simple things like food... i just wish i could eat some good aussie food with FLAVOUR. and their behaviour is WAY different to mine.. they drink alcohol like its fucking water... i dont drink like that... that just makes u drunk even faster.

i think im moving on.... eegads thats a scary thought as ive always been into them islanders. i think its just cause i know some great aussie guys now. *sighs*

i guess im just finally growing up... growing out of that phase of my life.

philphie

Banned
HSC
im currently questioning interracial relationships... yeah so my ex was tongan... and im aussie/german but like now im kinda not into them anymore. i dunno.

in the end, its not the race that makes ur partner, its their personality and their honest and true love for you that makes them who you fell for.

im questioning interracial coz i dont think they have the same views as me.... my best friends are islander and im having a tough time fitting in. even with simple things like food... i just wish i could eat some good aussie food with FLAVOUR. and their behaviour is WAY different to mine.. they drink alcohol like its fucking water... i dont drink like that... that just makes u drunk even faster.

i think im moving on.... eegads thats a scary thought as ive always been into them islanders. i think its just cause i know some great aussie guys now. *sighs*

i guess im just finally growing up... growing out of that phase of my life.
you get a lot of people from different races that aren't culturally stereotypical

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)