• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Originally posted by Cheeky_Wog_4_U
Well reading wat u all have written i think i have the most interracial experience out of everyone... and if anyone has had the same problems as me...let me know

Aiight...my mum is greek my dad is italian which makes me half greek half italian....

My boyfriend is from bangladesh (near india) and he is dark i on the other hand is olive skinned...

So you could just imagine some lookes we get wen people see us together....

I dont think there is anything wrong with dating a black guy if ur a white girl...

Although we have to deal with some of my side of the family (having greek grandparents who think you should stick with your own culture),and some people on the streets who have a problem with interracial relationships,we make a great couple!

Well as sheneal once said to derik in "save the last dance"

"YOU CANT HELP WITH WHO YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH"
i really liked that movie, really good movie.....except for the bit where derik snogs Julia... :( wat a bum, (just wish it was me ahhaha)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hmm i'v eseen a similar thread before
but anyway

i have no problems with it :p

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by MiSTZa
Well..

Im half Filo, half Aussie.. My mum is from the Philippines, and my dad is Australian.

My boyfriend is Leb. I admit that I do get weird looks from some people but it doesnt bother me at all.

Theres nothing wrong with interracial relationships, as long as you really like someone and your both compatible then wheres the problem? =)
Hey thats cool

My mummy is from the Philippines too, and my dad is from Iran
My gf is Honkie and the ppl that stare at us are usually Asian and old (the traditionals)

I agree with you 100%

^___^
HSC
minai

they stare at u not cos ur going out with a hongkie

they are only staring at ur sexy face, and ur full sexable body

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
nah his zipper was undone and he wasn't wearing any undies

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
blah...

aussie chicks seem to not "prefer" asian guys if you get what i mean. im not sure.. but like.. i think they don't mind whatever they get.. but um... its just that they prefer aussie guys?!!!!

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
i don't think it matters what race you come from as long as you love each other,make each other happy and get a long well. personally, i don't care if my guy was from mars and was purple with green dots, if he was those other things, that would be what would really matter.

of course, for a marriage or a relationship to work, it helps if you share similar morals and values -- hence why many people marry within their own race. also of course, cos they tend to know more of them. but really, when you think about it, love knows no boundaries.

karnevil

HSC
Apu: OOH! No wedding ring, I see? Then you're only arranged to be married!

LMAO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)