Intra-session break (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
YAY FINALLY.

What's everyone doing ??
Me - clubbing Thursday night and hopefully Saturday night aswell. Hoping to catch up on uni stuff too.....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Annegelic said:
YAY FINALLY.
I know how you feel :)

I've got 3 group assignments, and an individual assignment to do during this week. Also catch up on monterous amounts of work.

I'll say it now, but by the time next monday comes, I probably won't have done anything, except watch dvds and surf the net :p

But today - i've been doing some work for once :)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I'm planning to sleep. And then go clubbing with Annegelic. AND I got a jo0o0o0ob! Finally, so who knows, I might start WORKING next week.

L

LaraB

Italian Hotshot said:
Underage clubbing, now rebelious am I? :D

Alot of social gathering and GT4, cant wait till I hit 18 in 3 weeks ... Friday 13th! :uhhuh:
aww happy bday 4 then:)

yeah im doing the same as jennifer mostly but in between i'll be doing my intro assignment, MPW tute presentation and hopefluly crammin in some shopping n time 2 go out wit friends n my bf coz uni makes it sooo hard to do anything coz we're all at different campuses n different unis so our timetables always clash....

might go clubbin thursday night if i get all my catchin up done - plan on finishing all my catchin up work by thursday morning ..which means it'll actually get done by sunday :p

klh

HSC
3 assignments to catch up with, 2 being group and 1 individual which is no mean feat, and catching up on readings. but i may delay the readings till wk 12 wen all assignments are finished to start.
I dont have a life...plus my friends are working (no HS school friends are free at all, so waaa waaa).

gym, clubbing, dvds and social life eh? how interesting.

btw, funky_a, what job did you get into?

Last edited:

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
klh, I ended up getting a job selling perfumes at either Myer or David Jones (I find out where on Tuesday) so YAYYYY. After months of job searching, 3 interviews in one month, I was SO ready to just give up. teehee

theone123

blue essence
HSC
funky_a said:
klh, I ended up getting a job selling perfumes at either Myer or David Jones (I find out where on Tuesday) so YAYYYY. After months of job searching, 3 interviews in one month, I was SO ready to just give up. teehee
kool, funky_a, sell me the alfred dunhill and davidoff for cheap!

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
theone123 said:
Limme just find out if my work sells them and then we can talk lol

L

LaraB

theone123 said:
this is off topic of da thread, but if u want cheap perfume or clothes or whatever - go 2 DFO or Birkenhead point or Shop smart

also there's the newish one at parra - Brandsmart - where Riverside shops used 2 be - some real good outlets there:)

I got a $350 pair of Zannetti shoes for $120:)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
LaraB said:
this is off topic of da thread, but if u want cheap perfume or clothes or whatever - go 2 DFO or Birkenhead point or Shop smart

also there's the newish one at parra - Brandsmart - where Riverside shops used 2 be - some real good outlets there:)

OMG Brandsmart is the best. I went last time but it was closing-time, so I have to go back there soon.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:

Is Brandsmart the place on church street - just across the bridge?

Oooh, speaking of cheap clothes - I love going out to Alexanderia and going to the discount warehouses - I should really go there this week - but sooooooo much work that needs to be done :(

L

LaraB

Cape said:
Is Brandsmart the place on church street - just across the bridge?

Oooh, speaking of cheap clothes - I love going out to Alexanderia and going to the discount warehouses - I should really go there this week - but sooooooo much work that needs to be done :(

yeah it is:)

hehe i figured out a compromise - i'll go 2 parra library, work from 9-12 and then go shopping:p that way i'll get both done:)

omg - the jeanswest outlet is awesome and so's the sunglass hut one and there's a couple of surfie ones and heapsa shoe ones and perfume connection and soo much! if only i had more money!:( lol

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
yeah it is:)

hehe i figured out a compromise - i'll go 2 parra library, work from 9-12 and then go shopping:p that way i'll get both done:)
Thought so. I wanna go and check it out. Hvaen't been there yet :( am I missing out on anything special?

I can tell you that the library thing never works.

L

LaraB

Cape said:
Thought so. I wanna go and check it out. Hvaen't been there yet :( am I missing out on anything special?

I can tell you that the library thing never works.
haha yeah doesnt for me either so i figured out this whole plan lol

im gonna go wit my bf coz he has heapsa work to do so he'll be working so i'll get bored, so i'll have to do work to pass the time

and coz he's doin stuff i cant leave early to go shop coz he'll have the car n im too lazy 2 walk:p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
haha yeah doesnt for me either so i figured out this whole plan lol

im gonna go wit my bf coz he has heapsa work to do so he'll be working so i'll get bored, so i'll have to do work to pass the time

and coz he's doin stuff i cant leave early to go shop coz he'll have the car n im too lazy 2 walk:p
lol. Atleast you'll have someone to keep you on track.

lol, I wouldn't be bothered walking all that way either - I'd catch a bus, lol, I'm lazy as well :D

L

LaraB

Cape said:
lol. Atleast you'll have someone to keep you on track.

lol, I wouldn't be bothered walking all that way either - I'd catch a bus, lol, I'm lazy as well :D
hehe yeah i need it otherwise i never get anything done

haha i wouldnt even catch a bus - i refuse 2 give any more money to the public transport system ..they're so incompetent...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)