Intriguing Question For The Ladies (1 Viewer)

timb89

HSC
N/A
Dramaqueen06 said:
Some people CAN be fucking racist...
I top your question.
Answer=NO!
yeh but its not racist to be attracted to a particular race,or attracted to one more than another one, its just how someone feels. on the otherhand it is racist to hate, etc. based on the race.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
Kazan, you need to get to know more Asian chicks. I have stacks of Asian friends at uni and a good proportion of them are lovely, outgoing or verging on slightly mental. Great fun.
But maybe we just got the awesome ones.

Legham

HSC
pattii said:
it's fly lyiiccee
dickhead.
Yeeeaahhh.. depends who you ask.. Most people around here say fry rye, so i just said that so it was more likely you understood.. Then again, theres like 4 asians in this town, so most people around here aren't experts on the subject!

Bank$

HSC
poWerdrY said:
bf = curry, gf = azn.
lol ur forgeting one thing black guys are better looking then white guys (generally). Take for example my avatar imagine how it would look if i was white:eek:

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
Put it this way...

An western guy only needs to speak a few stumbling words of Chinese to make the chinese girl go: "Awww How cute!"...but if an Asian guy says: "Harlol" to a western girl, she'd not look at him twice.

Is it a globalization thing? Like, finally the Asians have opened their doors to the world and are attracted to everything. Personally, I'm with a western guy and I'm more attracted to the west. I don't look at Asian guys twice unless he's got good eyes and a good figure to match what most western guys have. Personality just have to be second here...although I'd look at western guys' personalities first.

K

katie_tully

I dunno man.
I'd do hiphop, he's the hottest curry I've ever seen in my life.
I'd do the asian guy off Law & Order, SVU - the psych guy, EXCEPT APPARENTLY HE IS THE HOMOSEXUALS IRL.
I am not attracted to Aboriginals/Africans or British people with buck teeth. Or kiwis. coz of the accent thing. yuk.

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
Oh I do, lol...just depends on who. If they're okay looking and not too creepy. I don't just go for the looks but who doesn't pay attention to it?

It'd be good if we're friends first.

Emily90

HSC
im Aussie but i have a load of japanse friends n im really think some of the jap guys r hot and other asians

BlytheChloe

HSC
Who cares? There are always hots and nots of every race.

Solely personal preference.

Personally, I don't find many African/Aboriginal/"Black" guys attractive but there are some rare exceptions.

I don't really care what nationality they are besides the above point as long as they fit my criteria and CAN SPEAK ENGLISH PROPERLY. I'm Asian and I would NEVER date an Asian fob.

Last edited:

cutiebabyforeva

Coz I'm Cool Like That ;)
HSC
Hmmm well I'm half azn and 99% of the time I'm not into currys. They just don't do it for me. But then again I'm pretty picky :p

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
cutiebabyforeva said:
Hmmm well I'm half azn and 99% of the time I'm not into currys. They just don't do it for me. But then again I'm pretty picky :p
It's the anti-minthu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)