Intro to business law assignment 2.. (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i havent got my damn mark back yet. fucking hell my tutor is SOOOO slow. even the statistics are up on WebCT and my class hasnt got theirs back!

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
Jonathan A said:
Pretty good. The assignment was a challenging one.
ahaha jonathon u did something heaps funy at peer mentoring.. 2 guys asked u the same question.. u answered the 1st one then said u couldnt answer that for the 2nd one.. lool

the 2nd guy was like 'wtf' hes like plz? ur like no sorry i cant

haha

smiless

HSC
hi,
if we want to get our assignment remarked, who do we give it to? i emailed anne, but she still hasnt replied...

Jonathan A

HSC
krisk85 said:
ahaha jonathon u did something heaps funy at peer mentoring.. 2 guys asked u the same question.. u answered the 1st one then said u couldnt answer that for the 2nd one.. lool

the 2nd guy was like 'wtf' hes like plz? ur like no sorry i cant

haha

The second person also didn't understand that I had already answered the question.

Please also be careful as to how you report on my mentoring. I would like evidence of this and I do take any publications of my work very seriously.

Jonathan A

HSC
smiless said:
hi,
if we want to get our assignment remarked, who do we give it to? i emailed anne, but she still hasnt replied...

From what I have been told and what is on WebCT, assignments generally don't get remarked. You can, at the end when grades are returned, ask for a Formal Review of the Grade. This can include reviewing the assignment. Bets thing to do if you are not happy is to ask for feedback. This allows you to be sure what went wrong and give you the right information as to whether you wish to ask for a formal review.

L

LaraB

Jonathan A said:
From what I have been told and what is on WebCT, assignments generally don't get remarked. You can, at the end when grades are returned, ask for a Formal Review of the Grade. This can include reviewing the assignment. Bets thing to do if you are not happy is to ask for feedback. This allows you to be sure what went wrong and give you the right information as to whether you wish to ask for a formal review.
depends on the unit..

i know some units i've had, they sometimes remark..

you have to basically see yoru tutor/lecturer for feedback.. then if you're not happy talk to the unit coordinator.. then if you're still not happy see the head of program... then if you're still not hpapy get an official grade review once results are released after exams..

it may or may not be remarked along the way

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
Jonathan A said:
The second person also didn't understand that I had already answered the question.

Please also be careful as to how you report on my mentoring. I would like evidence of this and I do take any publications of my work very seriously.
lol you make it sound like a threat and i was wrong? this isnt UWS and this isnt a reviewed opinion board so why cry?

Jonathan A

HSC
krisk85 said:
lol you make it sound like a threat and i was wrong? this isnt UWS and this isnt a reviewed opinion board so why cry?
Krisk, it's not a threat at all. This is a public forum and you have placed comments in relation to my conduct as a mentor. It is within the university's reach as there is a connection.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
Jonathan A said:
Krisk, it's not a threat at all. This is a public forum and you have placed comments in relation to my conduct as a mentor. It is within the university's reach as there is a connection.
my comment stands, u did it..

Jonathan A

HSC
What are you trying to prove? PM me with your evidence otherwise please refrain from using the thread for this purpose. I am not sure if they went through defamation with you in Intro to Business Law.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
loooooooooooool this isnt an assignment im not pm'ing you shit

they went through it and u cant get busted for speaking your opinion especially on the net.. tough titties.. secondly i am correct all u can say is 'i dont remember that, that isnt wat happend' big shit really prooving it

Jonathan A

HSC
Just to clarify, even if it is an opinion or speculation, defamation can still apply. The exception comes down to political communication, truth, fair comment and qualified priviledge. Seeing as you haven't supplied any of that (just the statement), that could be defamation.

Precedent for internet defamation: Dow Jones v Gutnick and following the test, the statement was downloaded in Australia.

In relation to opinion - you are referring to Negligent Misstatement (e.g. MLC v Evatt) and Misrepresentation vs Incorporation of Terms (Oscar Chess v Williams).

Something you might not know is that the person who makes the statement bears the onus (burden) to raise its truth. What I think is irrelevant.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
Jonathan A said:
Just to clarify, even if it is an opinion or speculation, defamation can still apply. The exception comes down to political communication, truth, fair comment and qualified priviledge. Seeing as you haven't supplied any of that (just the statement), that could be defamation.

Precedent for internet defamation: Dow Jones v Gutnick and following the test, the statement was downloaded in Australia.

In relation to opinion - you are referring to Negligent Misstatement (e.g. MLC v Evatt) and Misrepresentation vs Incorporation of Terms (Oscar Chess v Williams).

Something you might not know is that the person who makes the statement bears the onus (burden) to raise its truth. What I think is irrelevant.
u should make that an assignment.. u can send it to yourself and proove it and give urself ur own mark!!:santa:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)