intro? (1 Viewer)

connie

HSC
N/A
what are you supposed to include in an intro, i always think my intro's are good but my legal teacher never likes them?!

Golani

well post them and give us a read so we can judge for ourselves and help you with them...

no probs

= Jennifer =

HSC
:) suggestion:

The effectiveness of the legal system in dealing with the issue of (state issue here) has been partially effective through common and statute law (or whatever type of law the question is asking)

does that help with an intro that might impress your teacher?

mememe

I re-word the question, and mention the issues i'm going to talk about. Like in an english essay you'd introduce your "thesis" and name the texts you'll be discussing.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Just state what was asked in the question, make a doublr judgement (that is there are areas that are good as well as need improvement), and then state the areas you will talk about. Don't go any further on your intro, they aren't marking that, they just want you to have one.

connie

HSC
N/A
ok thanx, yeh i guess thats my problem sometimes my intro seems like an essay in itself so i guess if i just make a judgement and outline the issues it will be shorter...

for workplace i sometime like to mention a background of the issues like lassiez faire v state intervetion is this helpful or just leave it out?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Nope, leave it out. Just address the question and mention your issues. Its a mere formality, leave any form of discussion or explanation to your body

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)