Im Brad
I attend TLSC BVC
year 11 (2008)

Ext maths
Adv English (annoying teacher)
Physics (faggot-of-a-sub)
SDD
IPT
Ancient History (Neo look-alike, pretty funny)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Click on my profile if you want to know more. Isn't that what it's for? Instead of this thread? Rofl. Oh well.
  • My name is Reshad.
  • I have a penis as well.
  • I attend Crestwood High School in the Hills Shire.
  • I am in year 11 as of 2008.
  • I live in Bella Vista.
  • Born in Australia.
  • Enjoy sport, my 160GB IPod, boredofstudies and sleeping.
  • My UAI aim is 99.5
  • My MSN: Azizi_As_123@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Name: Victor
School: Fort Street
UAI aim:95+ (hopefully 98-100)

jazzbaby

HSC
Oooh its my go : ]

• Im jazz
  • I am a female
  • I go to South Sydney High
  • I LOVE dancing
  • I love sports

Thaz really it
Oh yeah and I spend a lot of time onmyspace haha

bettina44

HSC
i'm bettina
i'm a girl
i go to a crappy school in the middle of no where
yr 11 as of 08

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
bettina44 said:
i go to a crappy school in the middle of no where
I don't believe in the existence of "crappy school". Even though my school is not the best private high school, I would like to think it is and my goal is to show my friends in Selective High School that I can still perform better than they do even I am at not-the-best-performing high school.

Last edited:

sikhman

HSC
N/A
lol you say that there is no such thing as a crappy school.....yet you still compare your school with another.....isn't it exactly the same thing but just to a lesser degree?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
sikhman said:
you still compare your school with another.....isn't it exactly the same thing but just to a lesser degree?
If you re-read my thread, I never said my school was so called "crappy high school". My statement about my school being less performing in HSC does not necessarily mean that my school is "crappy school" because I am stating the fact. My school did perform worse than every Selective High school. But that does not mean my school is crap because my school has different aspect in which it excels in.

If you are suggesting that what I said defines my school as "crappy school", would you still say that I define North Sydney Girls High School (2nd best performing school in terms of HSC) as a "crappy school" because it got lower rank than James Ruse?

AND my another point is that I do not rank school based on HSC, it was just an example. I am just saying that it is just very difficult to define "crappy school" and that's why I don't believe in existence of it. I just believe that we should have positive attitude and respect to our school.

Thank you

The Kaiser

HSC
Aerath said:
My name's Thomas
- Sydney Boys High School
- Vietnamese parents - but born in Australia
- 17 years old
- Live near Bankstown
lol I was wondering who you were.

As for me
- I go to Sydney Boys High
- Eurasian Background (Parents of European and Asian nationalities)
- Academic Achiever (And too much of a "try-hard")
- Will get 99.95+ UAI (otherwise I'm toast)

maqueh91

Haquinator
HSC
Hello, My Name is the Haquinator. I go to Mac Fields High, Year 11, Bengali background, want to be a journo in the future (I like BBC), and live in Campbelltown.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
lyounamu said:
I don't believe in the existence of "crappy school". Even though my school is not the best private high school, I would like to think it is and my goal is to show my friends in Selective High School that I can still perform better than they do even I am at not-the-best-performing high school.
I agree that there is no 'crappy' school, however of course there are some schools better than others, but I believe it depends on what you do at school that counts, not what school you go to.

sikhman

HSC
N/A
if you re-read my post, I never stated that you posted that you go to a crappy school...i said that you don't believe in the existence of a crappy school i.e. you can't really compare a school to another and rate it accurately, but you still compared your school to another....

notice i also said: to a lesser degree

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
The Kaiser said:
That's very impressive! You seem to share some common characteristics and goal with me (even though my goal is not 99.95+ UAI).

Your subjects seem to speak for itself how hard you are alreadying working, how academic you are and for how long you must work to get the UAI you want. If is that you "must" get UAI of 99.95+ UAI, I think that is a huge burden on both of your shoulders.

I guess, you want to get into medicine degree since you want that high UAI. It was fun reading your "biography" and hope you can achieve your goal by trying harder than you usually are!

Good luck!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
sikhman said:
if you re-read my post, I never stated that you posted that you go to a crappy school...i said that you don't believe in the existence of a crappy school i.e. you can't really compare a school to another and rate it accurately, but you still compared your school to another....

notice i also said: to a lesser degree
I guess there was misunderstanding between us. May be I failed to interpret what I had in mind and that came as a vague point. But my whole point was that I don't believe in the existence of "crappy school" and did not intend to compare my school to others. That was just an example that I hoped it to have helped people understand my point.

But I thank you for pointing out the contradiction that I studpidly made.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
The Kaiser said:
lol I was wondering who you were.

As for me
- I go to Sydney Boys High
- Eurasian Background (Parents of European and Asian nationalities)
Aiming for medicine?

The Kaiser

HSC
lyounamu said:
That's very impressive! You seem to share some common characteristics and goal with me (even though my goal is not 99.95+ UAI).

Your subjects seem to speak for itself how hard you are alreadying working, how academic you are and for how long you must work to get the UAI you want. If is that you "must" get UAI of 99.95+ UAI, I think that is a huge burden on both of your shoulders.

I guess, you want to get into medicine degree since you want that high UAI. It was fun reading your "biography" and hope you can achieve your goal by trying harder than you usually are!

Good luck!
Thanks! I wish you the best of luck with your UAI and your subjects as well.

Aplus said:
Aiming for medicine?
Yep. Also aiming for a full scholarship from University of Sydney or NSW. (UAI for Non-Scholarship medicine is 95 I think)

sikhman

HSC
N/A
lol after posting in this thread i probably better introduce myself:

-I'm indian (but was born in england)
-I'm 15 and in year 11
-I go to kings
-I want to go into the ADF as a lawyer
-I play basketball, football (what uncouth people call soccer :)) and cricket
-I eventually want to work for the United Nations

bored of sc

HSC
Live on the coast, it's GREAT, go surfing almost everyday. Into rock music but have an open mind to other genres. Enjoy maths at school. I am the singer of a blues/rock band. I'm not very social, but with that said I do have a bunch of friends. Health is fairly important to me, especially physical health. Other hobbies I have include touch footy, skate-boarding, running, catching up with friends, puzzles (like I.Q quizzes), writing stories, writing poetry, watching TV, eating, sleeping and cooking (occasionally). My dislikes are people who get pissed weekly, people who do outright stupid things to 'impress' their friends, sickness (especially colds/flus), stormy weather, bad surf and people who dicriminate against others.

Also, I enjoy the challenge of school and the things you learn as well as the wonderful teachers you meet. I'm a bit of a sucker for punishment so if I want something (whether it be a good mark in school or to pull off a trick while surfing) I'll work very hard for it.

My goals in life are to be happy, healthy, satisfied and fulfilled with whatever happens. My dream career is undecided for now, but I love mathematics(especially algebra and statistics) and sport science/PE.

Eggplant lasagne (spelling?) is amazing!

If you want to meet me, add me on msn; my addy is mattmc_@hotmail.com.

Last edited:

gazzalite751

HSC
Gary
Sefton high
..ermm wat else?
i like lasagne...
ima retired junior tennis champ for the hornsby region
i like tennis(?) obviously..
i want to be a primary/secondary teacher
i like almost every genre of music except for heavy metal/santanic/heavy rock
i hate jerks that whine that school is boring (obviously they dont make a good time out of it)
my friends say I'm social and outgoing, i say that I'm downright uninteresting and dull.
i like apples xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)