introducing me, an idiot (1 Viewer)

morethenlove

HSC
Its not your fault that you fell for everything and loved what you had with him, but everyone is right you need to distance yourself from him and be strong, don't go back to him your so much better then that and you can do so much better then him! I know, i've been in the exact same position, and i kept going back for a while and it hurt me so much i wish i hadn't cause he just kept hurting me and letting me down, but i still loved him deep down and i should've moved on and found someone better so much sooner. Don't let guys mess with you, they are NOT worth it if they are gonna do that to you. Good luck! its time to move on and get over him now.

Trev

stix
HSC
Ha, I started to like this guy a few weeks ago, we hung out and slept together and then afterwards I found out he had a boyf I was like erm... open-relationship polygamy ftw.

quik.

HSC
Lol at all this bullshit. You had a fuckbuddy and he got a girlfriend, did the responsible thing and said you two could only be friends now. If you wanted more you should have spoken up.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Enteebee said:
It's Make Damn Sure- Taking Back Sunday... you know in her username? Not emo.

But back on topic that is a bad situation to be stuck in, I feel really sorry for you. You are clearly too good for that guy, hes sounds like the sort of person who moves from girlfriend to girlfriend using girls for sex.
Keep smiling ok? :)

DekarTyphon

HSC
Uni Grad
at least you did not miss out on catching a shiny pidgey

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
so smarten the fuck up and be that other girl you should have been.

get a job, make money, go to the gym, get a good body
get good grades, be focused, be busy
be happy, party, be social

be so much more wiser.

learn from your mistakes and get better character judgement.

your friends tell you you deserve better because you do. as much as you feel little about yourself, it's true.

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
makedamnsure101 said:
so i feel like the biggest fool in the world.

i found out that the guy have been sleeping with and the guy i lost my virginity too has got a girlfriend.

he told me, that they've been going out for a week and he want to be friends with me.

i want to hate him but i cant, he said that he cared about me and he meant a lot to me but as a couple we would never work out coz my older brother is his mate. only as far as i know my brother didnt give a damn that we were together...

all my friends warned me against him and said that i was to good for him; but i want to know what makes them think that. i'll be 19 in a few months and he was the closet thing ive had to a relationship and he didnt even want me

im an idiot coz i think i love him
kick him in the nads REALLY REALLY hard
would make you feel better anyway
and no, ur not the idiot, he is

blakegman

HSC
N/A
How is the guy the idiot.

I mean, i feel bad for the girl, it sucks, but you cant deny that the boy played his cards perfectly and got exactly what he wanted.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
honestly she just needs to smarten up, so later on in life she's pushing back all the boys that want her, and that guy she's fretting about now, can be all like "damn wtf did I do, now she's out of my league".

A bit far-fetched, but she just needs to pick herself up and be a better person.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
makedamnsure101 said:

i found out that the guy have been sleeping with and the guy i lost my virginity too has got a girlfriend.

he told me, that they've been going out for a week and he want to be friends with me.

i want to hate him but i cant, he said that he cared about me and he meant a lot to me but as a couple we would never work out coz my older brother is his mate. only as far as i know my brother didnt give a damn that we were together...

all my friends warned me against him and said that i was to good for him; but i want to know what makes them think that. i'll be 19 in a few months and he was the closet thing ive had to a relationship and he didnt even want me

That's a pretty depressing way to lose one's virginity :( ...

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
blakegman said:

I mean, i feel bad for the girl, it sucks, but you cant deny that the boy played his cards perfectly and got exactly what he wanted.
He's an idiot for not tapping that on the side.

L

lsam

It was already established that you are an idiot. Committing suicide seems to be the last resort.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
honestly she just needs to smarten up, so later on in life she's pushing back all the boys that want her, and that guy she's fretting about now, can be all like "damn wtf did I do, now she's out of my league".

A bit far-fetched, but she just needs to pick herself up and be a better person.
Sounds like someone's been listening to too much Avril Lavigne.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
so smarten the fuck up and be that other girl you should have been.

get a job, make money, go to the gym, get a good body
get good grades, be focused, be busy
be happy, party, be social

be so much more wiser.

learn from your mistakes and get better character judgement.

your friends tell you you deserve better because you do. as much as you feel little about yourself, it's true.
lol

Pace_T

HSC
blakegman said:

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
best reply in the thread.

HSC
go tell everyone he has a small, dick, his shit at sex, and that you used the mother fucker.

iamsamx

HSC
makedamnsure101 said:

lol u got pwned.

blakegman said:

+2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)