IP- Did u devise it or Pick it up some place (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ladyknight said:
Yeah, both my group and individual perf.s kept changing until the last hour- we were stressing out like mad and İ though İ was gonna explode or something out of sheer terror! Ah, so sooo funny in hindsight...
argh man i know what u mean about changing things constantly...i had a mini stress attack today at school (workshop day) because the ending of my IP has changed and been edited and re written a bazillion times, and then today it ended up that my ORIGINAL ending was the most effective. *brain spasm* it was like, relief because i don't have to change it any more, but also annoying coz i could have just left it alone in the first place. :eek:

does anyone feel that a longer time limit would be good? i would love that :D like 6 to 10 mins instead of 8...coz then i cud have my IP with everything i wanted in it instead of cutting down, lol. but *rejoices* it's within time now!!! 7:24 mins!! yes!!! so relieved, last time it was more like 9:15 mins. :)

lou22

HSC
well im performing a mime for my piece, and its adapted. i was lucky enough to find a really good mime routine book - so i adapted a couple of the routines from that, made the character the same, and made the story more whole/complete.
really happy with how it went for our trial performance and have gotten a lot of awesome feedback for it..
i think we get our marks back this week!

HSC
lou22 said:
well im performing a mime for my piece, and its adapted. i was lucky enough to find a really good mime routine book - so i adapted a couple of the routines from that, made the character the same, and made the story more whole/complete.
really happy with how it went for our trial performance and have gotten a lot of awesome feedback for it..
i think we get our marks back this week!
is this 4 individual or group?? this sounds like a dumb question but do u talk in ur piece??

good luck 4 hsc!

lou22

HSC
the mime was for individual.
hehe no its not a stupid question - traditionally, you arent supposed to talk at all during a mime, but i had to include dialogue (in my case gibberish) to satisfy the marking criteria. i only speak a couple of times though, mainly sounds and when i am in a stoe buying an icecream lol

got my marks back today for the trial - i topped!! 28/30 !!!
our gp also went really well

HSC
lou22 said:
hehe no its not a stupid question - traditionally, you arent supposed to talk at all during a mime, but i had to include dialogue (in my case gibberish) to satisfy the marking criteria. i only speak a couple of times though, mainly sounds and when i am in a stoe buying an icecream lol

Congrats! it sounds mad ...i hope i go that well :)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
lou22 said:

wow, good work!! :D i hope i go that well too. it sounds really interesting.

we had our ip trials today...*worry*...i went okay. but the tech crew screwed my exit up with the lights. oh well. and good luck everyone in their trials, if u havent done em yet :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)