IP logbook (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
well its fair enough to want to record issues that you have, but you have to remember tone. the logbook is a record of your choices, and should have 90% analysis and reflection. before you put something in your log, think if its going to help or worsen the situation.

i understand that you were pissed about your mark, but that will lower rather than heighten your standing with the markers, if you get me.

anyway, its all personal, so you can do whatever you like, i just think it would serve you better to remain slightly detached from emotional outbursts.

best of luck.

courtnez

Now, what I want is Facts
HSC
foliage said:
my arp log is huge. ... i've given up on my arp but the logbook is on track
SAME. EXACTLY THE SAME. I'm halfway through my 2nd A4 VAPD logbook thing, which is... I suppose good in some ways. I like logging better than actually doing the IP, which isn't good however.

But anywho, to reiterate everyone else, logbooks are essentially reflections on what you've done and how you're going and research you've done etc etc etc. They're not that difficult if you update them regularly, or do... a huge update every month or so. Hurrah.

Handing in time for everything in 2 weeks. AHH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)