ip man 2 (1 Viewer)

Deathless

HSC
Has anyone watched it? Is it a shit movie if you remove the action scenes - I've already seen the fights on youtube before the movie came out, and was wondering if its still worth watching the film?

Ip man's plot was so boring - its like bodyguards + assassins, all this nonsense for 2 hrs and then 10 minutes of good action

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
lololol my friend said it was really really good

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
lol wtf, you watched the fight scenes before going to see the movie. :/

I liked it more than the first one, just cause.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
haven't seen ip man 2 but man the action seens were freakin' awesome in the first one. donnie yen ftw.

Guesss

HSC
OMG sif yu guys know about Ip Man... haha i loved the first one, i started watching the second one *at home* then something came up so decided to finish it later... seemed pretty good, one of the fight scenes *on that table top thing* was a bit overdone though...

ohioami

HSC
omg i need to watch this, every1 sayings its sooo good. if u dont like the 1st then, dont watch the 2nd one i guess

Sucrose

HSC
I actually preferred the first...
ROFL

But yeah, I prefer the fighting scenes in the second.

Also;
Bruce Lee looks nothing like Bruce Lee imo.

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
I see no one has replied to this in about 15 days. I am actually quite surprised that people actually considered this a movie. I would just call it a clusterfuck of images. Everything about the movie was horrible and I would put this on the same level as Meet the Spartans in terms of parody.

The script was predictable and clichéd, the character development went nowhere, the villains were extremely clichéd, obvious and stereotypically evil and the plot was incredibly generic and boring. Even the fight scenes they prided themselves on were a huge disappointment and quite laughable.

Last edited:

JayNoob

zzz
HSC
Both Ipman movies were awesome! The fighting is just so cool I even wanted to learn wing chun myself when I was into the movie xD

I reckon the first one is better cause it had more meaning to it, well that's my opinion anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)