Ipad Mini (1 Viewer)

halapenyo

HSC
thinking bout buying it. only $369 for the 16 gig model.

but just wanted to know would the internet on it be as fast as the internet on my macbook pro?

like for streaming videos etc.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I wanted an iPad for a while but since I have a MBA I found it hard to justify the price. In other words, it probably wouldn't get enough use to warrant paying so much money. Mainly here and there on the train and perhaps a bit on my trip overseas. iPad mini is definitely something I'll be considering now. Plus I think the smaller form factor has it's benefits.

Last edited:

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I wouldn't want it.

They also announced the Ipad 4 today as well. If I was going to get anything I would get this when it is released.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
thinking bout buying it. only $369 for the 16 gig model.

but just wanted to know would the internet on it be as fast as the internet on my macbook pro?

like for streaming videos etc.
Is $369 for the base wifi model though? If you want to use it on a train etc you would need the more expensive 3G model I think.

Tasteless

HSC
i dont buy apple bcoz i have self respect

Tasteless

HSC
that's not even that much cheaper lol you can get ipad 2 (non 3G) for just over 400

halapenyo

HSC
that's not even that much cheaper lol you can get ipad 2 (non 3G) for just over 400
yeah but like azure im interested in the smaller size/portability.

and yeah it is 369 for the base wifi model soloooo.

i might go into the store and check it out. and it could come in handy for me around university.

Tasteless

HSC
it's only like 15% smaller anyhow

ipads are were made to become a portability

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
Seriously cannot believe anyone would even consider buying this. It has no purpose in tech world. It's the size of the largest phone on the market (probably) and has inferior specs. It's overpriced compared to its competitors. If you have an Iphone particularly 4S or 5, why on Earth would you get this? Besides, there's already talk about the next Ipad so this will become even more redundant. Apple is definitely on the decline. For those that are tech savy, you would probably know what is on the market right now and it's head and shoulders above apple in all respects whether it be phone (e.g. Galaxy S3) or tablets. This has even been proven by the fall in Apple's share price and gains made by competitors. In a few years, unless Apple do something revolutional (which is unlikely unless Siri goes to the next level), they will be a minnow compared to Samsung and other android providers.

halapenyo

HSC
do they give you the smart cover thing with the ipad or do you have to buy separately?
this thing:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)