Ipad Mini (1 Viewer)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Seriously cannot believe anyone would even consider buying this. It has no purpose in tech world. It's the size of the largest phone on the market (probably) and has inferior specs. It's overpriced compared to its competitors. If you have an Iphone particularly 4S or 5, why on Earth would you get this? Besides, there's already talk about the next Ipad so this will become even more redundant. Apple is definitely on the decline. For those that are tech savy, you would probably know what is on the market right now and it's head and shoulders above apple in all respects whether it be phone (e.g. Galaxy S3) or tablets. This has even been proven by the fall in Apple's share price and gains made by competitors. In a few years, unless Apple do something revolutional (which is unlikely unless Siri goes to the next level), they will be a minnow compared to Samsung and other android providers.
The tables will turn once again.

You should say it that way. Sounds so much more epic.

So, the iPad mini. An over-sized iPod and somewhat undersized tablet. Woop.

HSC
Uni Grad
i had a nexus 7 but sold it because it didn't really do anything that my phone couldn't do just as well due to lack to tablet specific apps on android

HSC
Uni Grad
Seriously cannot believe anyone would even consider buying this. It has no purpose in tech world. It's the size of the largest phone on the market (probably) and has inferior specs. It's overpriced compared to its competitors. If you have an Iphone particularly 4S or 5, why on Earth would you get this? Besides, there's already talk about the next Ipad so this will become even more redundant. Apple is definitely on the decline. For those that are tech savy, you would probably know what is on the market right now and it's head and shoulders above apple in all respects whether it be phone (e.g. Galaxy S3) or tablets. This has even been proven by the fall in Apple's share price and gains made by competitors. In a few years, unless Apple do something revolutional (which is unlikely unless Siri goes to the next level), they will be a minnow compared to Samsung and other android providers.
you consider yourself tech savvy but you are completely unaware of the recent success of the nexus 7. apple are essentially playing catchup

HSC
Uni Grad
still do, portable computing doesnt need to be any more inferior than a laptop imo
exactly, the vast majority of consumers and corporations think otherwise

no one cares about what you think

lol
~software limited by hardware~
examples?

for the record many of the iphone 5's specs are superior to the s3

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC

examples?

The two phones are basically on par with each other, though.

I like the cool little hidden features of the S3 :p.

Tasteless

HSC

examples?

lol i aint speaking for anyone else, the vast majority wouldnt be utilising the full power of what they can already do anyhow

just different interests, you're more into cutesy/novelty types technology whereas i care most about power/capabilities

as for examples im talking about their actual computers/laptops which are just absurdly overpriced for what you're getting component wise

and the primary reason i hate apple is because they're the biggest and worst of the patent trolls, claiming ownership of the most basic of features / mechanisms

Last edited:

madharris

HSC
N/A
I don't want one
It's too small to be a tablet and too big to be an itouch...

imo it's impracticable and pretty useless

uhoohoo

HSC
my mother wants one of these but she doesn't even know how to use her smartphone

Kostie100

HSC
Anyway have been waiting for this for a while and will pick one up when i can. Also jb-hi-fi will sell it for 350 after a month or even a few weeks. Looks very nice and has the diamond cut edges of the iphone 5. Also 5 megapixel camera :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)