iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S II? (1 Viewer)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
The SII is the size of my hand, don't see how that is massive...

I'd get the iPhone 5 if I didn't already have an iPhone 4.
The iPhone 5 is rumoured to come out on October 15th, 5 days after the new release of the iOS 5, possibly the best thing to happen in Apple.
We know that raking out close to over $1000 for a new iPhone ever year is so stressful, but this iPhone 5 release will change the game of selling phones as Apple always have.
The iPhone is the most popular phone on the market, and it's no surprise when you see the amount of Apps there are available. It's true that the iPhone 4's camera isn't the best, however the current rumour's of the iPhone 5's features include:
a slightly larger screen, keeping up with the android with screen sizes
a video camera that has the ability to shoot 1080p video
much more simpler software all together with the notification centre

It all matters on personal opinion, but having also the ability with the new iOS 5 software to sync an iPhone without plugging your phone into a computer I think is fantastic.
You can sync new songs to your phone anywhere in the house.
And also like Blackberry with their BBM, Apple will release iMessage with the new software
This new feature will push Apple even further away from their competitors, it will be a long time before any phone can really compete with Apple.
All of these are already in the SII. And I can tunnel into my computer with my Galaxy, can you do that with your shitty iPhone? And I can transfer files over my network. It isn't fucking hard.

I seriously can't tell if you're trolling or not...

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
agreed. iphone is for the more basic buyers (people who aren't experienced with gadgets) .... Android for the more advanced :)...

samsung ftw

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
iPhone hands down. It isn't as big either, the galaxy is a little excessive in size.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
iPhone hands down. It isn't as big either, the galaxy is a little excessive in size.
How so? It's the size of a hand while still being incredibly light. You're just gay for Steve Jobs.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
The SII is the size of my hand, don't see how that is massive...

All of these are already in the SII. And I can tunnel into my computer with my Galaxy, can you do that with your shitty iPhone? And I can transfer files over my network. It isn't fucking hard.

Yeah the problem is not everyone wants to tunnel into their computer or transfer files over their network. The needs of people are not universal - this is why different brands prosper.

With that being said, let's be real. The IPhone hasn't innovated much at all. I will concede that it has set the playing field aesthetically, but a majority of "revolutionary" features are not so revolutionary. Facetime for example was nothing new. Phones had front facing cameras since the early colour Nokia phones were introduced. Some goes with this voice assistant software that everyone is predicting in the next IPhone. Android is already using a pretty effective voice assistant.

What Apple does best is refine and simplify things so that most people can use them easily. That and marketing.

And this is coming from an Android user looking to move onto the next IPhone. Fanboyism is pretty annoying.. it's okay to critique.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Nokia N9. :) Seriously, Nokia makes the best cameras in phones, and its an all screen phone (no buttons) - so, not much besting it out there.

If I had to pick one of the two though, I would go iPhone. I don't think that iPhone 4S/5 is going to be THAT much different from previous models, so wait and see. If it is more of the same, save yourself the money and just buy the iPhone 4.

ahaaiuHO@IUO@IUH@jh NOKIA

NOKIA

The people who make fucking TERRIBLE PHONES

oh and the fucking N9 the piece of shit that the engadget editors sent back and said was an abortion?

running an unsupported bullshit operating system that WON'T BE FUCKING SOLD BY THEM NEXT YEAR

OH MY GOD YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
ahaaiuHO@IUO@IUH@jh NOKIA

NOKIA

The people who make fucking TERRIBLE PHONES

oh and the fucking N9 the piece of shit that the engadget editors sent back and said was an abortion?

running an unsupported bullshit operating system that WON'T BE FUCKING SOLD BY THEM NEXT YEAR

OH MY GOD YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON
I want to penetrate you so bad right now.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Nokia.. Protip: Just get on the Android bandwagon already.

Why do they insist on trying to sell terrible OSes

Won't exist in ten years MAX.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

so buttfrustrated over Apple

y u mad tho

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Nokia.. Protip: Just get on the Android bandwagon already.

Why do they insist on trying to sell terrible OSes

Won't exist in ten years MAX.
Um Nokia is moving to WP7 NEXT YEAR

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I know. Terrible idea.

Too little too late imo.

I still cant believe how fast Nokia turned into the mess it is today.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)