Ipod greatest invention ever? (1 Viewer)

plexor

HSC
As much as I despise their marketing, the iPod is the best MP3 player to get mainly because of the huge range of accessories and cases for them and the much easier to use software iTunes (plus the iTunes store) instead of ugly and slow Windows Media Player. Take these factors away and yes, that iRiver you bought might be an excellent MP3 player that pwns the iPod. Too bad everyone likes iTunes better and third-party manufacturers like making only iPod accessories. :p

With the Bulldogs next year; that is, the Yale Bul
HSC
politik said:
The iPod classic is the one of the best audio players out there. Combine it with a nice pair of headphones, and you're set. If you can't see how software makes the iPod masterclass (since it has the same components as anything else), then you need to shut the fuck up.
Cool, 'cuz I'm totally not saying that. :shy:
Granted, it needs to support more formats on the software side, and linux also.
Ahuh.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
you can tell somethings a commercial success where other companies base themselves sheerly on being complementing products,

like all the speakers go 'also we're ipod compatible!!''

the things market themselves nowadays

studentcheese

HSC
Ipod's are soooo annoying. Like when you add songs onto your Ipod and then delete them off your computer, the next time you connect your Ipod, the songs will disappear from the Ipod! With other mp3s, its okay to delete them off your computer!

And also, some songs can't be added onto your IPOD!!!!!!!!!!

Furthermore, Apple is so cheap. I have a problem with my ipod now. I recently changed my ipod to my new vista computer. I added my new songs in. When I take the Ipod out and try to listen to the music, nothing works!!!!!!! the green light stays on forever!!!!!!!! HOW GAY!!!!!!!!!!! none of the controls work!! stupid ipod shuffle.

HoCo8

HSC
studentcheese said:
Ipod's are soooo annoying. Like when you add songs onto your Ipod and then delete them off your computer, the next time you connect your Ipod, the songs will disappear from the Ipod! With other mp3s, its okay to delete them off your computer!
that's only if you have your iPod set to automatically sync with your computers music library everytime you connect it. You can set it so you manual control music transfer between iPod and PC which i do, i like to be in control.

EDIT: while i'm in an iPod relevant thread. I just filled up my old 5G 30GB iPod, need something bigger now. Need suggestions for an alternative player, otherwise itll be the 120GB classic, even though i hate apple they're undeniably excellent not to mention sexiest products around...

Last edited:

pooooo

HSC
inter108 said:
I reckon it is.

What's your "favs" Playlist?

Best invention in linking to music.

Edited for the retarded who cannot apprehend the context.
Hell no.

iTunes has seriously fucked with the music industry.

JamesCohen

HSC
inter108 said:
I reckon it is.

How can the the ipod be the greatest invention ever? sure it's awesome but there's been plenty of better & more useful inventions than the ipod

inter108

HSC
inter108 said:
I reckon it is.

Hii 2010er

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)