Ipod greatest invention ever? (1 Viewer)

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
inter108 said:
I reckon it is.

What's your "favs" Playlist?
what are you stupid?

so your saying that.

penicillin , the wheel, the grain, modern medicine, is all behind the stupid ipod?

inter108

HSC
theism said:
what are you stupid?

so your saying that.

penicillin , the wheel, the grain, modern medicine, is all behind the stupid ipod?
Well can you disregard those inventions.

And consider it's in the music topic forum.

Consider it might be the best invention in Music?

Dickhead.

JonnoisBored

HSC
inter108 said:

Dickhead.
this guy is hilarious. :lol:

2S1D3

HSC
Can you make a genius playlist on the 80gb iPod Classic?

HSC
inter108 said:
No i only use iPod.

Because it benefits me with it's features.

Other Mp3's didn't offer the same benefits.
and for someone annoyed with grammar concerning ipods, you should really learn when to use it's and its.

HSC
inter108 said:

Dickhead.
inter108 said:
Blessed with wits.

Labeled a "incompetent asshole"

Oh well life goes on.
kindly note that your abhorrent lack of real control over english as a language makes the idea of you being "Blessed with wits" laughable.

Oscar Wilde was a real witty person. Now try picture him ending a poorly constructed sentence with "Dickhead."

Problems with that scenario:
> Oscar Wilde knows how to use grammar
> Oscar Wilde has a vocabulary that is expansive enough to choose wittier words to employ than "Dickhead".

Your comparability to Oscar Wilde and wits in general: Zero.

Ergo, you are not witty.

Last edited:

shadyhaze

HSC
im fairly sure headphones for personal listening to music are much more important than iPods...plus speakers are def the greatest invention for music

am i the only one tht thinks iPods have crap sound quality compared to iriver?

inter108

HSC
cardinalsfan70 said:
kindly note that your abhorrent lack of real control over english as a language makes the idea of you being "Blessed with wits" laughable.

Oscar Wilde was a real witty person. Now try picture him ending a poorly constructed sentence with "Dickhead."

Problems with that scenario:
> Oscar Wilde knows how to use grammar
> Oscar Wilde has a vocabulary that is expansive enough to choose wittier words to employ than "Dickhead".

Your comparability to Oscar Wilde and wits in general: Zero.

Ergo, you are not witty.
Who are you?

No one oh yes.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
haha, I take back my last post. my troll senses are tingling.

iJeffStudios

HSC
inter108: As much as I agree with you that the iPod line offers the best line of portable multimedia players, I don't think that you're attitude of forcing it down other people's necks is the best way to go. Does it really matter if it's an innovation or an invention? Does it really matter to you to make yourself the only one that's right on these forums.

I own an iPhone, and have owned several iPods, as well as a few other branded MP3 players here and there, and frankly I would never buy anything but an iPod. Infact, I would never buy a computer than is not Apple Branded unless it was able to run the Apple Mac OS X operating system, this is my preference, and I do get quite annoyed at people who try to shove down my throat that PC's are better when to me I've weighed up the situation and Apple does surpass the PC world.

But my point of view does not give me, and nor does your point of view give you, the right to shove your opinion down other people's throats and expect them to hail you as their god. Frankly I find your attitude quite disturbing and to me, as an Apple 'fanboy' as they call me, quite offensive. There is just no need to attack people here if they do not agree with your point of view, and making up a statistic and then saying that you did it as a joke, I mean come on, can't you admit that you were wrong?

I am not usually rude, but I think you need to take a very hard look at yourself and consider how your blatantly vicious behaviour impacts the way people will respond to the way in which you portray yourself. As "whitty" as you think you are, I can see you as being fired from many jobs in the future if you continue on this pattern of I am right and everyone else is wrong.

Jeff.

HSC
inter108 said:
Who are you?

No one oh yes.
Is that supposed to be witty?

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit... Not to mention the pathetically cliched posing a question and answering it yourself.

P.S. Kindly note that my opinion of you would be just as valid because you are also "No one". However the fact that I am able to see through your vain and apish belief that you are witty puts me slightly above, and thus, I join the ranks of the millions of others that are aware of your wittiness (or lack thereof).

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
The iPod is no different to your conventional MP3/MP4/Multimedia player. It is just marketed well, and is quite often, way over-priced for what you are essentially buying. Look at the market. There are other media players that do the exact same as the iPod, for about $50-$100 less.

The iPod Touch is cool, but it is really just a large media player with a giant touch screen. It is more of status symbol for alot of people.

hopethisworks

Banned
North Manly Beach Sexual Preference: Centaur Bans
HSC
N/A
cardinalsfan70 said:

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit... Not to mention the pathetically cliched posing a question and answering it yourself.

P.S. Kindly note that my opinion of you would be just as valid because you are also "No one". However the fact that I am able to see through your vain and apish belief that you are witty puts me slightly above, and thus, I join the ranks of the millions of others that are aware of your wittiness (or lack thereof).
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit
you are shit

inter108

HSC
cardinalsfan70 said:

Please your insulting me.

stop stop stop.

Move along your opinion is not valued.

inter108

HSC
iJeffStudios said:
inter108: As much as I agree with you that the iPod line offers the best line of portable multimedia players, I don't think that you're attitude of forcing it down other people's necks is the best way to go. Does it really matter if it's an innovation or an invention? Does it really matter to you to make yourself the only one that's right on these forums.

I own an iPhone, and have owned several iPods, as well as a few other branded MP3 players here and there, and frankly I would never buy anything but an iPod. Infact, I would never buy a computer than is not Apple Branded unless it was able to run the Apple Mac OS X operating system, this is my preference, and I do get quite annoyed at people who try to shove down my throat that PC's are better when to me I've weighed up the situation and Apple does surpass the PC world.

But my point of view does not give me, and nor does your point of view give you, the right to shove your opinion down other people's throats and expect them to hail you as their god. Frankly I find your attitude quite disturbing and to me, as an Apple 'fanboy' as they call me, quite offensive. There is just no need to attack people here if they do not agree with your point of view, and making up a statistic and then saying that you did it as a joke, I mean come on, can't you admit that you were wrong?

I am not usually rude, but I think you need to take a very hard look at yourself and consider how your blatantly vicious behaviour impacts the way people will respond to the way in which you portray yourself. As "whitty" as you think you are, I can see you as being fired from many jobs in the future if you continue on this pattern of I am right and everyone else is wrong.

Jeff.
Oh please take your essay else where.

I don't care whether i'm rude or not your no one to me.

Sorry if that pinched a nerve SUE ME!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)