iPod nano cases (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I just got an iPod nano, it's very pretty and shiny and I'm scared of scratching it (I hear they're prone to it). Can anyone recommend a shop in Sydney (pref. city) or online shop that sells good quality, cheap form-fitting cases which will protect the iPod, including the screen?

I'm not keen on paying $50 for those weird looking iPod sock things in the Apple Store online.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
JB Hi-Fi
Apple Centre

There was another store, but I can't remember what it was called, when it comes to me I'll let you know

HSC
babydoll_ said:
I just got an iPod nano, it's very pretty and shiny and I'm scared of scratching it (I hear they're prone to it). Can anyone recommend a shop in Sydney (pref. city) or online shop that sells good quality, cheap form-fitting cases which will protect the iPod, including the screen?

I'm not keen on paying $50 for those weird looking iPod sock things in the Apple Store online.
This would be helpful for me too! What colour is yours? I've got the black one, and even without a case or anything, mine still has no scratches after a couple of months!

HSC
i just bought genuine apple nano (like condom material, but thicker) skins for my nano. Fit perefectly, unlike crappy fake ones. Cost a lot but they protect the nano and they look good. I have a spare one (BRAND new) that i was gunna sell on eBay, but if ur interested, PM me. :)

Last edited:

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
i have one of those form fitting skins for my old 40 gig ipod, protects it, but makes it so much bigger, especially since mine is huge! lol

HSC
waddle_828 said:
i have one of those form fitting skins for my old 40 gig ipod, protects it, but makes it so much bigger, especially since mine is huge! lol

it doesnt really make mine much bigger... its literally like a thick condom but for ur ipod.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
chocolate_lover said:
This would be helpful for me too! What colour is yours? I've got the black one, and even without a case or anything, mine still has no scratches after a couple of months!
Mine is black too, and knowing me i'll probably scratch it soon >_< i'd rather prevent it from being scratched
go_swans said:
i just bought genuine apple nano (like condom material, but thicker) skins for my nano. Fit perefectly, unlike crappy fake ones. Cost a lot but they protect the nano and they look good. I have a spare one (BRAND new) that i was gunna sell on eBay, but if ur interested, PM me. :)

I AM interested :D

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
yeah but the iPod nanos are tiny anyway, mine is so huge and chunky!!!

it is bigger than the newer 60 gig ones!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
go_swans said:
it doesnt really make mine much bigger... its literally like a thick condom but for ur ipod.
how many mm thick is the cover?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
yeah i saw it and it looks great, but i dont have a credit card :\

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
babydoll_ said:

Cling wrap is cheap.

[trent]

HSC
I got one of the apple skins ($10 from a friend) and they are a really good fit and protect the nano really well. The only problem is that they DON'T cover the screen, so I may buy a case that covers the whole thing sometime in the future...

HSC
[trent] said:
I got one of the apple skins ($10 from a friend) and they are a really good fit and protect the nano really well. The only problem is that they DON'T cover the screen, so I may buy a case that covers the whole thing sometime in the future...
no they dont cove the screen, but they are high enough that they wont scratch the screen unless ur REALLY careless

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
playboy2njoy said:
Also I just remembered, that the new batch of Nano's arrive with free covers in the box. You should have waited babydoll.
Got it for my birthday so I can't really do anything about it.

Ok so Unimac at UNSW has cheapy silicone covers, no screen protection, $20. They also have some slip on thing which protects the screen, $40... screen protecting film is $10 for 6 sheets.

JB Hifi also has the cheapy covers, and they have wallety things as well which are cute, but dont know how much protection they offer. $40

There's always the iPod socks, but I'm not keen on them.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
my iPod nano still has the film on it, im gonna leave it on as long as i can while i use one of go_swans' cases

i've seen some good hard plastic and aluminium cases but you can only order them over the net :\

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Does anyone know of a good cover for the normal iPods? I don't like the one that comes with it because I can't see the screen:(.

HSC
babydoll_ said:
my iPod nano still has the film on it, im gonna leave it on as long as i can while i use one of go_swans' cases
My iPod Nano still has the flm on it too, and the screen isn't scratched so it must be working!

I'm going to wait until after Christmas to buy a cover for it, because I might be getting one for Christmas. :D

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
go_swans said:

These are great, I would recommend these if you're willing to fork out the cash.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
Well, unfortunately for Apple, the screen holds much of the problem for them.

Also I just remembered, that the new batch of Nano's arrive with free covers in the box. You should have waited babydoll.
really? did yours come with a cover? what does it look like?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)