IPT HSC 2005: General Thoughts (1 Viewer)

odd_one_out

HSC
That was horrible. I've never seen such a gay IPT exam. This was one exam I'd hoped I'd go well on ARGH. Stupid board of studies:vcross:

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
what a fucking fucked up fucking exam..... theres goes my hsc

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
such an easy exam!!!! must get band 6!!!! hopefully i did ok... feeling very good ritenow...

L_RES88

HSC
N/A
I got sdd 2moro aswell
But i smashed this exam so i can afford to do poor tommorow :p

Pixydust*

well other than screwing up a few big questions and the MC which is always rotten im hoping for a band 6 - can't help feeling ive screwed up everything so far....

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
that was an alright test....i section 3 :AMS and MS was way easier than section 2..what the fuck is project management strategies for regional people?...i swear i was hoping not to get those type of question..... :rolleyes: other than that pretty gud test...

OMG SDD xam 2morrow..i am gonna fail that for sure.:S

香港!

HSC
Multiple Choice is the best, most of the time don't even need to know any IPT stuff. It's just using logic to work out which of the four options it is:)
Screwed up the Drawing the table for Normalisation though
grrrrrrr

enva

HSC
N/A
This exam was just damn annoying, i was expecting different types of questions. At least something communications as a key point (Microwave, sat, ect), same with DSS wasnt expecting the questions they gave.
I just kept drawing a blank on the answers, ended running out of time as they just were so annoying

Lanz122

multimedia option questions always screw me over grr....
decision support system option was greattttt

overall....question 23 was the best!!!! multiple choice i found quite hard...i hate analysing so many graphs for one mark...such a waste of time lol....it was a pretty fair exam i found...

millymoo

HSC
yeah i agree.. it was a fair exam pretty resonable... multiple choice was awsome, bit too much thinking for some questions though for only one mark.. i felt there was heappps to write in only a 3 hour period but. hand was caining afterwards ouch! overall though ill be happy with band 5

xploda08

HSC
I reckon it was alrite cos i didnt even study dat much 4 IPT cos i had Ancient History b4 it. It was realli different 2 d past HSC exams but luckily i reckon i will jus perform the way i did in my trials. Hoping 4 a band4/5!!

smotster

HSC
3 words for IPT exam:
PIECE OF PISS!!!!!!!!!
that was the easiest exam, i was pleased with it, Hopefully i will do well in it

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
it was a shit exam! well for people like me who actually studied through out the year. Because you didnt really have to know much to answer the questions, you could just BS your way through it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)