IPT Scaling (1 Viewer)

HSC
same...I had an awesome IPT teacher so it was always fun. The other class had a clueless teacher and there class hated it. It was quite amazing to see the gaps of the marks of the students in there class compared to ours.
There was this one guy in their class who is awesome...top5 in 41 or so... the rest of there class make up the bottom 20.

HSC
N/A
DigitalFortress said:
same...I had an awesome IPT teacher so it was always fun. The other class had a clueless teacher and there class hated it. It was quite amazing to see the gaps of the marks of the students in there class compared to ours.
There was this one guy in their class who is awesome...top5 in 41 or so... the rest of there class make up the bottom 20.
hell yeahhh

i agreee

woot - thank gosh my teacher's the best at ipt
lol'

im a nerd - anyhow, it was weird, because we got a new teacher for ipt at the beginning of this year - buttttttttttttttttttt.. she's awesome and helped us out sooo bazoonks!!

woooOoooot

lol

ipt x infinity better than other crappy HARD subjects (e.g. physics!)

HSC
Yeh I love ipt heaps. I was really shocked when I saw the scaling/aligning was so low. Im going well in ipt but I certaintly dont think its as much of a bludge class as most people seem to think. The assignments we've had have been quite challenging, but its a good class, I find it interesting.

DarkPrince_87

HSC
everyones entitled to their opinion i hope all u ppl that say it suck fail terribly and i do good :p

DarkPrince_87

HSC
from what ive read all over the forums ipt doesnt scale well, it will actually scale down so the point is to study exceptionally harder then usual

Rickdog

grand member
HSC
compared to something like physics or chem, it doesnt scale good but compared to say aboriginal studies it scales well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)