• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

IPT Trial results... (1 Viewer)

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I got 84% and came 2nd, so I was pretty happy.

It lowered my overall average, but only to 93.4, so it didn't make much difference.

Yami

I did the CSSA trials and I only got 74%. I came second in the form (highest mark was 79%)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by miz_fly
my skool really sucks...highest was 58%...stoopid exam paper :(
i feel for ya.. i hate those ppl that get like 90 and r like damn i wish i got 95!!
my skool averagely goes okay..
getting my marks tomoz!! aaaaah! :chainsaw:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
dam man... yeah i got 82%... stupid STUPID mistakes man..

but yeah. not gonna go commit suicide

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
75 % came 3rd i think ? *not sure*
highest was 89 % followed by 81 %

lawrencema_1985

HSC
i did the cssa trial and got 82% and came first. Lost one or two marks in too many questions...

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by miz_fly
my skool really sucks...highest was 58%...stoopid exam paper :(
hey did you do the independent? because our average was 47.5%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got 56% which is fucking rediculous considering ive always gotten like AT LEAST 85% in ipt throughout the year... dont know what the highest is... we have a lot of quiet people in my class that dont like to revela their marks.... lets hope that im still coming first... brought my overall mark down from 89.5 to 86!!! im very shitty but still happy i guess considering how much i fucked the trial.... please please please i hope im still first

Lundy

Banned
HSC
65% which was way above the average. One of the top marks, I think. Says something about our class, lol.

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
i got 62% in the independant paper...
the highest i think was like 82%, then 77%, then 72% then me...
from what i see people didnt do to well in it, i thought i went alright, but far when my marks came out they were a shocker. guess the same went for most people.:p
i would have like over 70%, 60% looks real bad

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
haha k pplz i got hell bad.. i got 40%.. average was 48% how bad is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got 3rd in my class!!!! .. stoopid teacher

but my overal rank i got 7/44 so me happy i finally got a single digit hehe yay :D

^___^
HSC
i did the indepandent paper in class...

have u guys see the marking criteria? coz to be honest, looking at some of the questions, it wasn't "hard" (no cocky meaning behind), so i was thinking was the marking guideline really strict?

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
yeah '...' i think it was very strict... our teacher followed it plus marked a little bit harder.... well for instance in the question about Jack and the server and etc.. i think it was question 22, for part c & d i got 1/3 & 1/3... its bullshit because i fully talked about everything that i could but yet it wasnt good enough... also we had to answer a question in TPS i think where you had to talk about the technology, participants and their effect and i got 1/3...yet had ticks showing me that the stuff i mentioned in each of the three parts of the question was right... i dont get it... i talked about technology, both hardare & software, talked about participants and the effect of these... how can you possible get 1/3 unless you said the WRONG thigs when i obviously said the right things because she ticked each point i made...
bloody independent paper, the catholic was soooooo much easier

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Maybe because some of your points, while valid, weren't on the marking criteria. Or maybe that's just the teacher's way of marking things, like they go tick crazy or something

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
Maybe because some of your points, while valid, weren't on the marking criteria. Or maybe that's just the teacher's way of marking things, like they go tick crazy or something
well, for the CSSA one, theres this question that did not have the words Explain or describe in the question, yet the marking criteria expects u to write the definition of the word...i told this to my teacher and he goes..."thats why every yr, markers throw chairs at each other coz of shitty problems like this..."

*sigh*

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Yeah, quite a few times I've lost a mark or two when I dont define the term I'm discussing, even though the question doesn't state that you're supposed to provide definitions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)