• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Iranian woman faces stoning for adultery (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Snaykew said:
Is this not where you link the illegal sale and consumption of alcohol to religion? What does the black market have to do with religion?
What is the official religion of Iran? What is the religion of 98% of Iranian?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Snaykew said:
Quote me where I've said racist, warmonger or blamed anything on Judaism.
Yeah, bigot quote where any of us ever said anything bad about judaism or jews, your just making up stuff to cover up your illogical arguments that are all lies and dot make sense. :santa: :santa:

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
MaNiElla said:
Yeah, bigot quote where any of us ever said anything bad about judaism or jews, your just making up stuff to cover up your illogical arguments that are all lies and dot make sense. :santa: :santa:
Look up yourself all of your post are full of it.

Oi seriously, go treat your contagious acne infested back(eww)
, you little hate filled fuckwit..
Oops I almost missed your post. Since when ACNE is contagious? Is that according to Arab/Islamic Medical Science? :rofl:

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
PrinceHarry said:
What is the official religion of Iran? What is the religion of 98% of Iranian?
Majority of Australians follow the Christian faith, but you don't see me labelling Christianity as a religion of alcohol abuse, drug abuse, etc. Every country has its black market and it has nothing to do with religion deal with it.

Actually no, not Australia. Ireland would be a better example. They are fierce Christians as abortion and divorce are illegal there. Yet, Irish people drink plenty. Does this reflect their faith? Not at all.

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
PrinceHarry said:
Look up yourself all of your post are full of it.

Oops I almost missed your post. Since when ACNE is contagious? Is that according to Arab/Islamic Medical Science? :rofl:
Yes, acne is disgusting, ugly and extremly gross!! eww eww YUCK!! your just a lying bastard, full of acne, bacteria and germs!!

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Snaykew said:
Majority of Australians follow the Christian faith, but you don't see me labelling Christianity as a religion of alcohol abuse, drug abuse, etc. Every country has its black market and it has nothing to do with religion deal with it.

Actually no, not Australia. Ireland would be a better example. They are fierce Christians as abortion and divorce are illegal there. Yet, Irish people drink plenty. Does this reflect their faith? Not at all.
why are you defending having a woman stoned for adultery? what the fuck is wrong with you?

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Snaykew said:
Majority might be Christians but we dont use christian laws or have christianity as official religion. We do not have Christian laws forbidding Alcohol or Adultery. In Iran 98% are muslims and Islam is the official religion, alcohol and adultery are banned by Sharia (islamic) Law. Marriage is valued according to Jordan'J yet they have One Hour for a Fuck marriage under Islamic Law and performed 90,000 abortions per year. Not exactly what you'd expect from an islamic country directly ruled by Mullahs with strict Islamic Law.

Maniella said:
Yes, acne is disgusting, ugly and extremly gross!! eww eww YUCK!! your just a lying bastard, full of acne, bacteria and germs!!
LOL another example of a retarded leb who think acne is contagious.

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
why are you defending having a woman stoned for adultery? what the fuck is wrong with you?
Rofl, it went off that topic a while back.

PrinceHarry said:
Majority might be Christians but we dont use christian laws or have christianity as official religion. We do not have Christian laws forbidding Alcohol or Adultery. In Iran 98% are muslims and Islam is the official religion, alcohol and adultery are banned by Sharia (islamic) Law. Marriage is valued according to Jordan'J yet they have One Hour for a Fuck marriage under Islamic Law and performed 90,000 abortions per year. Not exactly what you'd expect from an islamic country directly ruled by Mullahs with strict Islamic Law.
And? It proves the Mullahs aren't as influential as you believe. Laws are broken all the time. Just because its law derived from religion, it does not change the fact that its a law, just like any other law made in other countries.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Snaykew said:
Snaykew said:
Your argument is basically, "my values are superior and theirs are crap because they are not mine."
Snaykew said:
However, you fail to recognise OTHER people's opinions(not on this board, referring to non-Australian societies world wide). Yes, you can say its wrong from your perspective but how can you state it as a fact? Who says you are superior to everyone else?
guess that makes it ok then. they have different values ergo its okay to stone women for committing a "crime"

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Snaykew said:

And? It proves the Mullahs aren't as influential as you believe. Laws are broken all the time. Just because its law derived from religion, it does not change the fact that its a law, just like any other law made in other countries.
As I believe? Most of your knowlege about Iran are obtained directly from facts and figures I posted here and make assumption of what I believe about the power and influence of those mullahs? Mullah's are extrmely influential in making decision notably when executing innocents but NOT as influential when it comes to making the public obey their stone age era laws because they are hated by the people they ruled and oppressed for the past 37 years.

By the way Ireland is a secular country and they dont have christian laws and drinking is not prohibited by catholic church there.

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
I said they were fierce Christians, as in more Christian than other nations. Maybe the most Christian and with that, Christian values and ethics will influence law made them. Never said they followed the Bible as their law.

And yes, Mullahs have power in decision making, but they have weak influence over the people. So why do the Mullahs represent Iranians who do not obey them? Or vice versa? Sorry what was your blanket statement about all Iranians again? I've forgotten.

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Fierce christians? Hardly. I've not seen an irish blowing himself/herself in the name of Virgin Mary even at the height of IRA terrorist attacks against Britain.

I think you are posting bullshit for the sake of arguing with me. I've never said All Iranian muslims are this , do this or anything like that. I rather pointed out the hypocrisy of the cleric rulers who based their power, laws and authorities on Islam and its laws and how they abuse their power and of course the evil of Islam as a religion that is abused by those mullahs.

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
PrinceHarry said:
Fierce christians? Hardly. I've not seen an irish blowing himself/herself in the name of Virgin Mary even at the height of IRA terrorist attacks against Britain.

I think you are posting bullshit for the sake of arguing with me. I've never said All Iranian muslims are this , do this or anything like that. I rather pointed out the hypocrisy of the cleric rulers who based their power, laws and authorities on Islam and its laws and how they abuse their power and of course the evil of Islam as a religion that is abused by those mullahs.
There ya go! I never heard you specifically say the leaders were abusing their power. All I heard was you blanketing Islam as a religion of alcoholics or something.

And any religion can be "evil" when used in the wrong way.

Oh, and about those Irish people blowing themselves up, isn't that what extremist Muslims do? But I don't ever hear anyone calling him non-Muslims.

Last edited:

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
If you care to read properly before jumping to argue for the sake of arguing, you'll see that most of my points are targeted at the rulers of iran (islamic religious mullahs and ayatollahs), instead you jump to conclusion and accuse me of blanketing all muslims and shit like that which I did not do. Again, I never said islam is a religion of alcoholics or adulterer, but I pointed out with evidence that alcohol usage, abortion, promiscuous sex are just as common as in western countries. Next time, read the arguments first until you understand what is being said.

Yes muslim extremists blew themselves up for vigins, IRA didnt. because they didnt fight for catholicism or Xtianity.

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
Actually there have been quite a few times that you have specfically said Islam and rarely any times you have mentioned the government of Iran. Such as bringing up the fact that a large majority of Iran are Muslim. Ok, what does that have to do with the Mullahs? Or that Islam is a religion of a 2 hour marriage for sex. Again, how does that relate to the government?

Don't try to act like you didn't post blanket statements, because if you read back they clearly exist.

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Snaykew said:
Actually there have been quite a few times that you have specfically said Islam and rarely any times you have mentioned the government of Iran. Such as bringing up the fact that a large majority of Iran are Muslim. Ok, what does that have to do with the Mullahs? Or that Islam is a religion of a 2 hour marriage for sex. Again, how does that relate to the government?

Don't try to act like you didn't post blanket statements, because if you read back they clearly exist.
Well go back and read each post if you are in doubt. If you still does not get 2 hour or one minute marriage is a marriage sanctioned under Islamic Law. Get that It does have to do with Islam, Can you tell me another religion that allows 1 hour marriage purely for sex? And again this is related to the government because it is the government notably the ex-president Rasfanjani and other minister who promoted it. That it is linked to the government. Lastly, the mullahs who tolerate thinly veiled prostitution in the name of one hour one fuck marriage policy are executing an adulterer, again that is under Islamic Law, still linked to Islam.

OK anymore question?

EmperorHirohito

HSC
Why worry about this nasty woman whose offsprings are probably future terrorists anyway? We have more important thing to worry about such as the massacre of millions of black sudanese in Darfur by Arab militia, hundreds of thousands of people killed by suicide bombers in Iraq, thousands of people executed by chinese government plus John Howard's interior decoration of his Airforce One.

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
In accordance with hadith, stoning to death is the penalty for married men and women who commit adultery. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_law#The_penalty_for_adultery of course they probably use Jewish Law since Iranians are known to have deep admiration for everything Jewish LAWL :rofl:

personally I find it PATHETIC how you tried to deny that is is Islamic Law. The fact you cannot deny is Islamic Penal Code in Iran is based on Sharia and you know what Sharia is which has been "
Approved on 8/5/1370 (30.07.1991) by the Islamic Consultative Assembly (ICA)
Article 5 of this Code (being disputed by the Guardian Council) was approved by the State Expediency Council on 7/9/1370 (28/11/1991)" http://www.iranworld.com/Laws/ltr-r305-index.htm

But hey keep hiding your head in the sand while women and teenagers are executed and made no complaint about it, where as you complained about racism and human rights abuse when an accused terrorist is detained under the Courts permission for just 12 days. Gee who really value life and respect human rights :rofl: . Seems to me that it is perfectly fine for Islamic governments to kill their citizens for any reason but if a Non-islamic government arrest and detain a muslim it is racism :eek:
I was referring to something else. There is the punishment in a country, they have been living there for a long time, they should have known what the punishment was. It is their fault.

I didnt complain about that guy, so wtf are you on about?

PrinceHarry said:
Which means most of you and your cohorts namely Jordan.J,Shiftyicequeen, Maniella, Snakey, Chocolatebullshit, Queenrayan are the same people, who use the same bullshit and illogical arguments; blaming everything on jews, calling everyone who criticise the evil of islam as racist war monger is nt it? :rofl:
How hard is it to type $hiftyIceQueen? I don't know any of these people. Who is the chocolate one? Read everything i said i never blamed the Jews. As for bullshit and illogical agruments please go read the shit you post.

guess that makes it ok then. they have different values ergo its okay to stone women for committing a "crime"
These two people wouldn't have died if they actually followed the law. They knew the punishment. If they really were desperate they should have either left the country or got married, not that hard you know.

Well go back and read each post if you are in doubt. If you still does not get 2 hour or one minute marriage is a marriage sanctioned under Islamic Law. Get that It does have to do with Islam, Can you tell me another religion that allows 1 hour marriage purely for sex? And again this is related to the government because it is the government notably the ex-president Rasfanjani and other minister who promoted it. That it is linked to the government. Lastly, the mullahs who tolerate thinly veiled prostitution in the name of one hour one fuck marriage policy are executing an adulterer, again that is under Islamic Law, still linked to Islam.

OK anymore question?
I already told you it is forbidden to the majority of Muslims.

wtf does this have to do with stoning the woman??

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
PrinceHarry said:

OK anymore question?
Oh, so you're one of those people who think the actions of a few Muslims represent all of Islam? What about the average Iranian who does these western things? Also, tell me other Islamic states that have this one minute marriage. Please go on, you seem to think it applies to all of Islam. Maybe you should specify that its a law of a single country instead of repeatedly linking it with Islam. If its so linked to Islam than plenty of other Islamic states would have this law, no?

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
How is it acceptable for christians to change their interpretation of the bible in this way? God has clearly said that the punishment for adultery is death but christians have gone and decided that it's not what he actually said. If anything muslims are doing the right thing by actually listening to their god.

This makes me sick how in the 21st century an extremist gov. leader interpret a fucking book on how to rule his peoples lives!!!

Why bring religion onto law? We are all human beings with natural insticts and deep down can sense what is morally right or wrong.

These books- bible/koran watever were written thousands of years ago- a time when violence was prevailent and punishments were extremely barbaric. Why follow it these days? And cut the bullshit about "dont place your values on this society". The fact is- this has nothing to do with the state being Muslim or in the middle east- it has nothing to do with rasict or political views. Id say the same thing about a christian society in the middle of fucking antarctica.

This is a basic human rights issue. Why we have countries following extremitist leaders who are implementing harsh and ancient laws is beyond me in this day and age. I truly do feel for those in that country.

I think the fist thing i learned in ancient history was to look at the reliability of sources. Dont these extreme people when they read their book. Everything they are reading may well not be true. It is great to have spiritual beliefs but sometimes reading too far into what is supposedly "religion" ends up in murder. Are they really willing to practise everything written in a book thousands of years old?? And im not just condoning muslim extremists here but any other religion that is not able to make modern interpretations and adaptions to our context.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)