• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Iranian woman faces stoning for adultery (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
svodjdani said:
please dont mix up my intentions..

im with u saying that its 100% wrong...but

u ppl saying that it is an Islamic thing...is wrong...you guys are making Islam look bad..im telling you that it has nothing to do with Islam....rather the followers....fanatical followers....which we have even in Christianity
wtf are you on about?

Are you talking about the stoning or the Mut'a marriage..fuck im lost!

svodjdani

HSC
yes in the Quran it does state that......for purity intentions......this is a thing that none of us can comprehend...in a western country.

i have no idea how Islamic people can do this...but since we dont do it in our state...it sounds so barbaric

svodjdani

HSC
LOL....yeh sorry about that..

Generally my whole issue here is tryin to correct the ppl who are attaching all these negative things to Islam. Or saying that cause some Islamic people do it, then it is apart of Islam.

You get me?

HSC
No.

Are you referring to the Mut'a marriage-since thats what people were talking about. Or the stoning?

banco55

HSC
svodjdani said:
yes in the Quran it does state that......for purity intentions......this is a thing that none of us can comprehend...in a western country.

i have no idea how Islamic people can do this...but since we dont do it in our state...it sounds so barbaric
That's like saying drawing and quartering "sounds barbaric" it IS barbaric. Yet we still have muslims in this country extoll the virtues of shariah law even though it sanctifies barbaric punishments like stoning. I'm glad peter costelllo etc. has said if 'if you want to live under shariah law GTFO'.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
under Shari'a law can u go surfing???

Last edited:

banco55

HSC
MARTIN:
It seems clear, from what you said in today’s press, you’re angry with people who promote Sharia, Islamic law?

TREASURER:
Well the point I would make is this, Australians are free to express themselves about political views, let’s make that clear. But there are some things Australia stands for, has always stood for, always will stand for which will never change. We will never be an Islamic State. We will never observe Sharia Law. We have a Constitution. The Constitution means that Australia has a civil state, that the laws are made by elected representatives. We will always be a democracy and to people who say, well we have come to this country and we would like to turn it into something that it isn’t, I say, you must understand, that will never occur. There are certain core Constitutional things that Australia stands for, always will and expects all of its citizens to accept. And that is a civil government with parliamentary democracy, with democratic law making, with equality between men and women and if you’re someone that doesn’t like those principles then Australia may not be the best place for you.

http://www.treasurer.gov.au/tsr/content/transcripts/2005/151.asp

svodjdani

HSC
Mut'a:

"There is evidence in the books of the history and the cultural traditions of the Arabs that in certain situations, a temporary marital relationship between a man and a woman was considered to be acceptable among pre-Islamic Arabs. There are certain narratives (hadith) that imply that for sometime, even the Prophet (pbuh) did not prohibit such a relationship. On the other hand, certain other narratives are held as evidence to the fact that the Prophet (pbuh) did not prohibit such a relationship at all, it was prohibited, later on – after the death of the Prophet – by the second caliph, `Umar ibn al-Khattab (ra)."

just to make it clear..

Mut'a marriage is still being debated as to if it EVER was prohibited or accpeted..

My point of view is that it was prohibited since it was condemned in the Quran itself..in the Surahs...

Stoning:

I can give you some examples of things that I know about..that happen in Tehran.

Since Hezbollah, has control of certain areas in Tehran.

If a male is seen with a women, they are given 6 lashes over 2 years....

So things like this do happen, but not regularly.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Cookie182 said:
under Shari'a law can u go surfing???
that's death by gas chamber right there

submit to allah

svodjdani

HSC
banco55 said:
MARTIN:
It seems clear, from what you said in today’s press, you’re angry with people who promote Sharia, Islamic law?

TREASURER:
Well the point I would make is this, Australians are free to express themselves about political views, let’s make that clear. But there are some things Australia stands for, has always stood for, always will stand for which will never change. We will never be an Islamic State. We will never observe Sharia Law. We have a Constitution. The Constitution means that Australia has a civil state, that the laws are made by elected representatives. We will always be a democracy and to people who say, well we have come to this country and we would like to turn it into something that it isn’t, I say, you must understand, that will never occur. There are certain core Constitutional things that Australia stands for, always will and expects all of its citizens to accept. And that is a civil government with parliamentary democracy, with democratic law making, with equality between men and women and if you’re someone that doesn’t like those principles then Australia may not be the best place for you.

http://www.treasurer.gov.au/tsr/content/transcripts/2005/151.asp

yeh he did shut them down quite well there...

A funny thing in Islamic Countries...or the heads of Islamic people in western countries..

they try to westernise Islam...which is quite ironic

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
that's death by gas chamber right there

submit to allah
ill try me chances with the gas chamber

wat if i pull nto a deep barrel though and get spat out hard

is that stoning??? dunno if i can handle that 1

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Cookie182 said:
ill try me chances with the gas chamber

wat if i pull nto a deep barrel though and get spat out hard

is that stoning??? dunno if i can handle that 1
they make u smoke weed until ur ded

bshoc

HSC
N/A
svodjdani said:
It seems we can comprehend alot more than muslims given that every islamic country is a backward toilet.

Not that I don't find current "mainstream" western values to be acceptable, loss of moral direction, religious or otherwise, has served to weaken western nations, but not nearly as much as islam has served to retard its own subjects.

banco55

HSC
bshoc said:
It seems we can comprehend alot more than muslims given that every islamic country is a backward toilet.

Not that I don't find current "mainstream" western values to be acceptable, loss of moral direction, religious or otherwise, has served to weaken western nations, but not nearly as much as islam has served to retard its own subjects.
You mean Iran and Egypt aren't economic dynamos? I remember the shah's ambition was to make Iran as powerful economically/techonologically as West Germany. Now look at Iran. Those morons are poorer per capita then mexico.

svodjdani

HSC
Iran is a work in progres..

and think about it.....if America didnt put there nose into Iran wen the Shah was around....then Khomeni wouldnt be there now....since he was exiled.

so who can we blame?

bshoc

HSC
N/A
svodjdani said:
Progress involves moving forward in time, not the other way around.

banco55

HSC
svodjdani said:

and think about it.....if America didnt put there nose into Iran wen the Shah was around....then Khomeni wouldnt be there now....since he was exiled.

so who can we blame?
LOL it's always the jooos or the americans. Can't the persians and arabs take responsibility for anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)