• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Iranian woman faces stoning for adultery (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

banco55

HSC
queenrayan said:
You are an uneducated person who has not really researched the Islamic religion. You will be surprised how many rights women have in Islam but its people like you who don’t really research what they are writing about and write useless information. get your facts right before you write and if you have read the Koran make sure it is not a rewritten version by the Israeli’s or Americans because the Koran is the only religious teaching book that has never been reworded, rewritten or corrected to suit the changing values of society- that makes it a pure and much more valuable book in the Islamic faith.
Are you suggesting that stoning to death of women for adultery is against islamic law?

HSC
PrinceHarry said:
Can you tell me other culture, people or religion in which people married for one fuck and then get divorced other than by Muslims? All those One Hour for a Fuck Marriage are done by MUSLIMS under Islamic Law promoted by Islamic Republic of Iran and elsewhere. I did NOT said ALL MUSLIMS. Yes it is a State Policy and you know what the state is , An ISLAMIC Republic run by Islamic Religious Leaders!

Do your own research instead of relying on others. By the way Indonesia is wise enough not to use stone age era Sharia law. They use christianity based western law introduced by the Dutch for criminal cases and we dont see women being stoned to death for adultery.
Youre obviously talking about the customs of Shia's - which are actually have a smaller number of followers than the larger Sunni sect of Islam, which do not follow that custom. Anyhow - yes indeed the Sharia law is ancient, and Muslims still follow its rules, which by people you, is misunderstood because you are simply filthy scum. Islamic law, is very fair and this is shown in the fact that it is still followed by people of the fastest growing religion in the world. If there are corrupt leaders/people who exploit and incorrectly interpret and use Islamic laws, this is obviously at the fault of the individual and not the wider religion. Every religion and race has bad people who are a disgrace to it. You being one from your own. Anyway, i shouldnt really waste my time defending Islam to someone like you - you filthy piece of crap. You have no humanity.

blahmeh

HSC
You know what, in Islam, the notion of marriage is sacred its not meant to be a 2hr temporary thing, then divorce.

Wtf, i don't know where you're looking, but if you look in the Quran and Islamic Law, its not there, and those radicalised imams saying that it is allowed (are complete idiots who are just looking to serve their own interests.)

Note a section of Islam says its allowed A SECTION, does that mean the whole muslim population, NO, does it mean its allowed in the religion itself, NO.

Shariah Law? Iran is not properly carrying out the law, so how could you judge the Shariah based on the actions of Ahmidineejad and the gov- who is petrol rationing, torturing (because thats certainly not 'Islamic')

Each religion essentially tries to promote peace, so why would Islam be the exception?

People who justify religion as their cause for violence and destruction, are obviously not following religion, like i said before which religion would promote murder and violence- and before you say jihad??? Jihad is being completely warped out of its interpretation, and blowing yourself up does not constitute matyrdom- last time i checked islam does not allow the killing of women and children as an automatic place into heaven. :mad1:

It's the misinterpratation of some muslims of the Quran, that leads to all these stupid actions by people justifying islam as their reason- that we seeb being sensationalised in the media.

banco55

HSC
blahmeh said:
You know what, in Islam, the notion of marriage is sacred its not meant to be a 2hr temporary thing, then divorce.

Wtf, i don't know where you're looking, but if you look in the Quran and Islamic Law, its not there, and those radicalised imams saying that it is allowed (are complete idiots who are just looking to serve their own interests.)

Note a section of Islam says its allowed A SECTION, does that mean the whole muslim population, NO, does it mean its allowed in the religion itself, NO.

Shariah Law? Iran is not properly carrying out the law, so how could you judge the Shariah based on the actions of Ahmidineejad and the gov- who is petrol rationing, torturing (because thats certainly not 'Islamic')

Each religion essentially tries to promote peace, so why would Islam be the exception?

People who justify religion as their cause for violence and destruction, are obviously not following religion, like i said before which religion would promote murder and violence- and before you say jihad??? Jihad is being completely warped out of its interpretation, and blowing yourself up does not constitute matyrdom- last time i checked islam does not allow the killing of women and children as an automatic place into heaven. :mad1:

It's the misinterpratation of some muslims of the Quran, that leads to all these stupid actions by people justifying islam as their reason- that we seeb being sensationalised in the media.
Do you think stoning a woman to death for adultery is contrary to shariah law?

There's no rule of nature that says every religion tries to promote peace. There was a rather long period in christianity's history where christianity was used to promote violence (and not just by fringe groups).

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
PrinceHarry said:
I did not try to prove you wrong, I proved the HYPOCRISY of Iranian ruler letting you know that While alcohol is banned it is widely available and muslims are drinking alcohol just as people in the west, contradicting their own Islamic Law. Get that Idiot :rofl:

But show us how it's widely available, you havnt done that. In Australia its widely available, not in Iran

Thats like me showing you cases of murder and then saying its widely commited

Yes it does for Idiot who dont know what islamic dress code is, you probably needs to be told how to spell Burka as well. Burka is the dress code for women under Islamic Law, Iran impose Islamic Law on dress.

A burqa (also burkha, burka or burqua)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burqa

No, the dress code is called the hijab, and yes it needs to explicitly use the word burqa since it is a specific clothing.

The burqa is the most observant example of this belief: not even a woman's eyes are visible. Originating in what is now Pakistan, it is more commonly associated with Afghanistan. Typically, a burqa is composed of many yards of light material pleated around a cap that fits over the top of the head. There is an embroidered openwork grille where the burqa passes over the eyes. This type of veil is cultural as well as religious.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijab#Women.27s_dress

I did not said all muslim does this and does that.

WTF? :rofl:

Please speak English

It is NOT just done by a few people, it is a de facto state policy, promoted by its presidents and ministers. In a country where you claimed marriage is valued, yet they accept a one hour marriage for a a fuck and perform more abortion than in Australia.

But the abortion rate per capita is almost triple that of Iran.

I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you havnt studies statistics

And where is your source for Your FACT that it is done by less than 1 percent, since you love demanding evidence?

I was referring to the abortions in the article you posted

90 000 abortions a year, and from wikipedia the population in Iran is 70 472 846

So 90 000/70 472 846 x 100 = 0.12%

blahmeh

HSC
banco55 said:
Do you think stoning a woman to death for adultery is contrary to shariah law?

There's no rule of nature that says every religion tries to promote peace. There was a rather long period in christianity's history where christianity was used to promote violence (and not just by fringe groups).
No, it isn't contrary to shariah law, sorry shoouldn't have been more clear in my post, i was talking about the temporary marriages.

No it is not in human nature. However you tell me, that the 3 major semetic religions in the world do not have this concept of do good, get rewarded, do bad, get punished. Honestly tell me that there are not importance on good deeds and virtues placed in these religions.

Basically what I am trying to say, is that even if the religion promotes peace and good deeds etc, you are always going to have those people who manipulate it whether it be like the terrorists are doing now, or like that 'long period in christianity's history.' So why is that we have people basing a religion on the actions of these radical people who are obviously not following the fundamentals of the religion.

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Jordan.J said:
But show us how it's widely available, you havnt done that. In Australia its widely available, not in Iran

Thats like me showing you cases of murder and then saying its widely commited
In the richer suburbs of northern Tehran, the supermarkets even do a trade in under-the-counter cans - slang for booze - and, at pizza parlours downtown, the waiters serve their pizzas with Fanta laced with a heavy dosage of vodka. :rofl: :rofl:

Booze in Iran is even older than Islam. The challenge for the authorities is how to keep the alcoholic dissent from brewing out of control. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1740617.stm

TEHRAN For 27 years, Iran's Islamic regime has faced an uphill battle to cleanse the country of bootleg liquor. But even after a recent law increased the punishment for drinking to 74 lashes, a hefty fine and imprisonment of three months to a year, drinking is widespread.

One seller, who calls himself Allan, says business is so good that it is even worth the fine and the floggin
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/04/03/news/journal.php :rofl: :rofl:

Accept the fact that Iranian muslims are just as alcoholic and filthy as drunken bogan of australia.

A burqa (also burkha, burka or burqua)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burqa

No, the dress code is called the hijab, and yes it needs to explicitly use the word burqa since it is a specific clothing.

The burqa is the most observant example of this belief: not even a woman's eyes are visible. Originating in what is now Pakistan, it is more commonly associated with Afghanistan. Typically, a burqa is composed of many yards of light material pleated around a cap that fits over the top of the head. There is an embroidered openwork grille where the burqa passes over the eyes. This type of veil is cultural as well as religious.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijab#Women.27s_dress

You are contradicting yourself with your own source. Pakistani and Indian burkas may expose the face or eyes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burqa#Regional_use

This does not change the fact that women are beaten in public, harassed and arrested for not following ugly islamic dress that they do not want to wear.

But the abortion rate per capita is almost triple that of Iran.

I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you havnt studies statistics

I was referring to the abortions in the article you posted

90 000 abortions a year, and from wikipedia the population in Iran is 70 472 846

So 90 000/70 472 846 x 100 = 0.12%
Only ignorant dumbcunt like you include half of the male population who cannot have abortion :rofl: . The fact is 90,000 unborn babies are aborted in Iran per year in a country where sex outside marriage is punishable by death. In australia, abortion is not even illegal and sex outside marriage is not illegal. The Fact is Iranian muslims are just as nasty and promiscous as people in the west when it comes to sex.

Not surprisingly, a country where One hour for a Fuck Marriage is practiced!

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
PrinceHarry said:
Accept the fact that Iranian muslims are just as alcoholic and filthy as drunken bogan of australia.
lol
PrinceHarry said:
The Fact is Iranian muslims are just as nasty and promiscous as people in the west when it comes to sex.
lol
PrinceHarry said:
Not surprisingly, a country where One hour for a Fuck Marriage is practiced!
lol

btw, weren't you the pretty boy who chickened out of going to iraq

aryan, do you need anymore accounts, lets sum up:
aryanbeauty=indianprincess=yankeechica=britneyspears=princeharry.
can anybody guess the next alias?

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
How would you know they're making up laws? Maybe its just their country. It doesnt mean that if they have the Islamic laws that they cannot have any other laws at the same time!
In accordance with hadith, stoning to death is the penalty for married men and women who commit adultery. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_law#The_penalty_for_adultery of course they probably use Jewish Law since Iranians are known to have deep admiration for everything Jewish LAWL :rofl:

personally I find it PATHETIC how you tried to deny that is is Islamic Law. The fact you cannot deny is Islamic Penal Code in Iran is based on Sharia and you know what Sharia is which has been "
Approved on 8/5/1370 (30.07.1991) by the Islamic Consultative Assembly (ICA)
Article 5 of this Code (being disputed by the Guardian Council) was approved by the State Expediency Council on 7/9/1370 (28/11/1991)" http://www.iranworld.com/Laws/ltr-r305-index.htm

But hey keep hiding your head in the sand while women and teenagers are executed and made no complaint about it, where as you complained about racism and human rights abuse when an accused terrorist is detained under the Courts permission for just 12 days. Gee who really value life and respect human rights :rofl: . Seems to me that it is perfectly fine for Islamic governments to kill their citizens for any reason but if a Non-islamic government arrest and detain a muslim it is racism :eek:

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
So because Iran has a black market, its religion's fault.

Ok, this means that Christianity is all about the sale and consumption of marijuana, heroin, cocaine, ecstasy, etc. And because its legal to drink alcohol, all Christians are alcoholics.

Oh wait, that's not true. That's just using dumb things to spread generalisations!

:]

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Snaykew said:
So because Iran has a black market, its religion's fault.

Ok, this means that Christianity is all about the sale and consumption of marijuana, heroin, cocaine, ecstasy, etc. And because its legal to drink alcohol, all Christians are alcoholics.

Oh wait, that's not true. That's just using dumb things to spread generalisations!

:]
Sorry for bursting your Islamic bubble to portray Islam as a perfect religion where the supposedly evils of society such as alcohols and adultery were banned, and marriage is a deeply respected institution. It has been proven numerous times that they are just a bunch of hypocrites who got drunk and execute drunks, who fuck whores and execute whores. Get married for one hour sex and get divorce, perfectly normal and legal in an Islamic Country (they valued marriage LOL NOT:rofl: )

Onebytwo said:
btw, weren't you the pretty boy who chickened out of going to iraq

aryanbeauty=indianprincess=yankeechica=britneyspea rs=princeharry.
Anyone who expose the dark side of Islam is Aryan :rofl:, anyone who criticise terrorist is a racist, the press and economies are zionist controlled, all in the eye of a muslim!

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
PrinceHarry said:
Anyone who expose the dark side of Islam is Aryan :rofl:, anyone who criticise terrorist is a racist, the press and economies are zionist controlled, all in the eye of a muslim!
wait..."i did not said that"
no, not quite. anyone who uses the same bullshit arguments with flawed grammar, logic and non-sensical english is Aryan.

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
PrinceHarry said:
Sorry for bursting your Islamic bubble to portray Islam as a perfect religion where the supposedly evils of society such as alcohols and adultery were banned, and marriage is a deeply respected institution. It has been proven numerous times that they are just a bunch of hypocrites who got drunk and execute drunks, who fuck whores and execute whores. Get married for one hour sex and get divorce, perfectly normal and legal in an Islamic Country (they valued marriage LOL NOT:rofl: )
I don't see why you think a country having a black market is a representation of religion. Tell me how their black market is different to ours. We have outlawed things that exist in our country and so do they. Or maybe you just have double standards.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
onebytwo said:
aryanbeauty=indianprincess=yankeechica=britneyspears=princeharry.
LOL :rofl: :rofl:

onebytwo said:
Mr_GenderConfused_GayAss :rofl:

onebytwo said:
no, not quite. anyone who uses the same bullshit arguments with flawed grammar, logic and non-sensical english is Aryan.
haha, so bloody true!!! :D

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
onebytwo said:
Which means most of you and your cohorts namely Jordan.J,Shiftyicequeen, Maniella, Snakey, Chocolatebullshit, Queenrayan are the same people, who use the same bullshit and illogical arguments; blaming everything on jews, calling everyone who criticise the evil of islam as racist war monger is nt it? :rofl:

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
Quote me where I've said racist, warmonger or blamed anything on Judaism.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
PrinceHarry said:
LOL earlier they claimed JB_NC, MR Sick of year 12 and anyone who talk trash about their shitty religion in Non-School are Aryan LOL. :rofl:

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Snaykew said:
I don't see why you think a country having a black market is a representation of religion. Tell me how their black market is different to ours. We have outlawed things that exist in our country and so do they. Or maybe you just have double standards.
Representative of religion? Never said that. But quote me i might be drunk!

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
PrinceHarry said:
Sorry for bursting your Islamic bubble to portray Islam as a perfect religion where the supposedly evils of society such as alcohols and adultery were banned
Is this not where you link the illegal sale and consumption of alcohol to religion? What does the black market have to do with religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)