Iranian woman faces stoning for adultery (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
banco55 said:
You mean Iran and Egypt aren't economic dynamos? I remember the shah's ambition was to make Iran as powerful economically/techonologically as West Germany. Now look at Iran. Those morons are poorer per capita then mexico.
Mexico's not too bad and Iran are lagging slightly behind Mexico. Iran have a higher per capita GDP than China.

But of course, everyone knows per capita GDP does not show living standards. :D

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Snaykew said:
Mexico's not too bad and Iran are lagging slightly behind Mexico. Iran have a higher per capita GDP than China.

But of course, everyone knows per capita GDP does not show living standards. :D
you tried to justify stoning another human. stop posting.

jimmayyy

HSC
svodjdani said:
what about all the White Christianers who are terrorists......did u forget the Oklahoma bombings?

and that is merely one example..
then please, list all the other white christian terrorists. while you do that, ill draw up lists of arab muslim terrorists and we can compare numbers, eh?

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
jimmayyy said:
then please, list all the other white christian terrorists. while you do that, ill draw up lists of arab muslim terrorists and we can compare numbers, eh?
And you'll still come short of it representing either religion. :X

jimmayyy

HSC
Snaykew said:
And you'll still come short of it representing either religion. :X
hey, i agree, but the point i was trying to make was the old "yeah well christians are bad too!!111!" argument is void, because in this day and age "white christian" terrorist is absolutely NOTHING when compared to arab muslim terrorist, in terms of deaths caused or people involved. not only that, but the majority of white christian terrorism is directed at other christian branches (cathos/protos in ireland, for example) or at their own government or people (oklahoma, KKK etc). it isn't directed at a whole other race/religion of people, as muslim induced terrorism is.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
jimmayyy said:
hey, i agree, but the point i was trying to make was the old "yeah well christians are bad too!!111!" argument is void, because in this day and age "white christian" terrorist is absolutely NOTHING when compared to arab muslim terrorist, in terms of deaths caused or people involved. not only that, but the majority of white christian terrorism is directed at other christian branches (cathos/protos in ireland, for example) or at their own government or people (oklahoma, KKK etc). it isn't directed at a whole other race/religion of people, as muslim induced terrorism is.
george bush, a white "christian" terrorist, is responsible for more deaths alone than all muslim terrorists combined

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
onebytwo said:
george bush, a white "christian" terrorist, is responsible for more deaths alone than all muslim terrorists combined
thanks, thats new information.

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
jimmayyy said:
I'd say a lot of "terrorism" is targetted at each other such as you see in Iraq. Then there's the FATAH/HAMAS rivalry. :/ I'd say more Muslims die as a result of terrorism than westerners.

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
I'm not sure I can justify any circumcision be it male or female. :O

Aryanbeauty

HSC
svodjdani said:
Mut'a marriage is an Arab thing...not islamic

secondly...one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist...so u cant say anything there.

thirdly...it has to do with the underlying rulers of the Islamic State.....Hellzbollah are giving Khomeni protection basically....
really I thought Khomeini is protected by Revolutionary Guards. I did not know that Hizbollah have so much power in Iran

secondly....ppl dont generally know this...but Hezbollah alot of control in Tehran....and the lashings and so on are done by them....not the Iranian Government..
Since those poor iranians are beaten by Hizbollah from Lebanon Shouldnt iranian thank to Israel for killing 1000+ Hizbollah terrorists last year :D

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
I thought it was the Iranians who backed certain terrorist organisations such as Hezbollah, not the other way around. >_>

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Rare public execution for woman in Iran
Sunday Jul 15 23:14 AEST
An Iranian woman who killed her husband and paid two men to murder three of her in-laws has been hanged along with her two accomplices at an execution watched by thousands of people, an Iranian newspaper reports.

The woman, identified only as Houriyeh, 29, and the two men, Farhad and Reza, were sentenced to death for the murders three months ago in north-western Iran, the Tehran-e Emrouz daily said.

The trio were hanged.

Hanging is the most common form of execution in Iran but women are rarely executed in public.

The newspaper published a picture of Houriyeh and the men hauled into the air by ropes attached to cranes.

Houriyeh was wearing a head-to-toe black chador.

The newspaper said the woman had strangled her husband while he slept.

The same night, her two male accomplices strangled her husband's parents and stabbed his brother to death, it said.

"She (Houriyeh) had serious problems with her husband and hated his family. She hired Farhad and Reza to kill her brother-in-law and his parents," an unnamed judiciary official told the paper.

The case attracted great public interest and about 5,000 people, including judiciary and police officials, gathered to watch the hangings.

Murder, rape, adultery, armed robbery, apostasy and drug trafficking are all punishable by death under Iran's Islamic Sharia law, imposed since the 1979 Islamic revolution.
http://optuszoo.news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=278775&rss=yes&_cobr=optus

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
I haven't argued that the death penalty didn't exist in religion so I guess that's not targetted at me. :p

jimmayyy

HSC
i'm not sure what you're getting at, PrinceHarry, because in some non-sharia countries those things are punishable by death as well.

and anyway, this women killed her husband and ordered the deaths of others - she deserves to be hanged.

queenrayan

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
Since those poor iranians are beaten by Hizbollah from Lebanon Shouldnt iranian thank to Israel for killing 1000+ Hizbollah terrorists last year
Israel killed SOME Hizbollah terrorists last year, but the MAJORITY of people that were killed were innocent civilians who were trying to shelter themselves from danger of an air strike from Israel or gunfire from Hizbollah. Did you forget about Qana where the elderly, disabled and young children were killed by an airstike by Israel? Were they part of Hizbollah? I doubt that very much.

Plus: Hizbollah is not from Lebanon, they operate in Lebanon but were established by Syrian and Iranian peolple who are merely using Lebanon as their battle field.

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
queenrayan said:
Israel killed SOME Hizbollah terrorists last year, but the MAJORITY of people that were killed were innocent civilians who were trying to shelter themselves from danger of an air strike from Israel or gunfire from Hizbollah. Did you forget about Qana where the elderly, disabled and young children were killed by an airstike by Israel? Were they part of Hizbollah? I doubt that very much.
They're counting it Vietnam style! Even the people at My Lai were VC! If you were Lebanese and killed during that conflict, you're a terrorist.

jasonavich

HSC
oh PLEASE, not all terrorists are muslims! You just wont hear about the other terrorists on the news! Because we're supposed to think muslims are unhuman so we can go into Iraq and rape their resources.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atrshDzp3K8

Yes! I am A Jew, but a Jew who follows the Torah! NOt one who follows the Terrorist State of Israel!! They have REJECTED JEWISH SCRIPTURE! An Israeli Jewish state has NO RIGHT to exist until our Beloved Messiah arrives. Look how Fox insults some of our learned rabbis.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1AAHiXaFRM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvelb2SJ7fs

Before the Terrorist State was established we lived in peace with the Muslims in the middle east, in nearly every single country. But now the muslims have created the sterotype that ALL JEWS r similar to the the murderes in the Israeli gov. Almost like most of us think all muslims are terrorists.

As for Iran... STOP thinking that our values are superior to theirs! I dont support stoning, but capital punishmnent is nothing wrong imo. The Iranians, chose the Islamic Republic, in A REFERENDUM(democracy). They chose, 98.2% of them for an Islamic State knowing very well taht capital punishment is part of the Law!

The Islamic republic has created a more religious atmosphere in Iran. Even the Jews in Iran support it because of this fact.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCBDZfjmPAw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a60pRSZshF8
That is why outside of Israel Iran has the biggest Jewish community in the MIddle East!! loll as for those who believe in the hoax that ahmadinejad wants to 'wipe israel off the map: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ

Iran's Jews rejected financial incentives to leave the country.

Offers ranging from 5,000-30,000 British pounds, financed by a wealthy expatriate Jew with the support of the Israeli government, were turned down by Iran's Jewish leaders, the Guardian reported. Instead, the country's Jews pledged their loyalty to Iran.

"The identity of Iranian Jews is not tradeable for any amount of money," the Society of Iranian Jews said in a statement. "Iranian Jews are among the most ancient Iranians. Iran's Jews love their Iranian identity and their culture, so threats and this immature political enticement will not achieve their aim of wiping out the identity of Iranian Jews."

Iran's Jewish population is the largest of any country in the Middle East besides Israel.

http://www2.jta.org/cgi-bin/iowa/breaking/103010.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)