Iron Maiden to Tour Australia! (1 Viewer)

IronMaiden

HSC
N/A
Re: Iron Maiden

withoutaface said:
"Following Bruce's various hints from on stage this last year about our plans for 2008 ("We are taking some time off to build some pyramids!"), fans have been pestering me for details of the tour and especially asking which songs from that era will be played. That may be as easy as a run in the hills but we will keep our aces close to our chest on this issue. I know it would only take a couple of minutes but at this stage of planning, I'd have to be clairvoyant to know what they will do. I'm sure though it will be no revelation for you that we intend to make up for those wasted years by visiting a large number of hallowed metal venues around the world. Historically 'Powerslave' was an incredibly important album for the band and it would be madness if we didn't give the fans a taste of the full on Iron Maiden show from that time. With our jumbo there really is no rime nor reason why the band cannot now visit fans almost everywhere as many have been real troopers to have waited this long. Heaven only knows what the band will choose but if l could and did tell you now l would have to shoot you! You'll all have to be patient and see. But it will be spectacular. No fear!!"

Run to the Hills
Aces High
Two Minutes to Midnight
The Clairvoyant
Revelations
Wasted Years
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Powerslave
Lost in a Sea of Madness
Iron Maiden
Rime of the Ancient Mariner
The Trooper
Heaven Can Wait
Afraid to Shoot Strangers
Fear of the Dark

I'd say Number of the Beast is pretty much guaranteed as well.
I had presumed it would be Can I play with madness?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

So going.
So.going.

I love how all the old bands are coming to Australia for the first time in ages. I never would have thought i'd be able to see them. WootwOOOT

HSC

If Iron Maiden can tour here why can't fucking Judas Priest. *weeps*

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

Anyone interested in throwing in for an Iron Maiden fan club membership so we can get tickets on pre-sale (i.e. guarantee we get them)?

IronMaiden

HSC
N/A

I'm a fan club member.

Not sure how many tickets I'll be allowed to buy on pre-sale though and a couple of my friend have dibs.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

Someone on the official forums said 10 tickets per membership. If anyone's prepared to get some on pre-sale for me I'll paypal/bank transfer them the money + $5 extra...

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC

*eagerly awaits ticket sales*

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

I'm less eagerly awaiting the ticket price announcement. Hopefully it's not more than $150...

neafoo

HSC

how loing do you reckon itll be till they announce the prices?

kokodamonkey

HSC

im not in the fanclub so i still hope there will be some tickets available when they go on sale to the general public.. but i think they are a bit silly only doing one show in each capital city.. like seriouslly they should do atleast 2sydney shows.... considering acer arena only has like 21,000capacity.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC

Ticket prices as follows:
Gold = $150
Silver = $99

kokodamonkey

HSC

hmm itd be good to see a fricken seating plan so we could make sense of which of those to get..

neafoo

HSC

im going to get seated... i prefer to watch the show than mosh... but ive never been to a big gig that has seated... how far back do they usually stamp you? can you stil lsee ok?

G

Gavvvvvin

If your gonna go for seats for for the gold ones on the side as close to the stage as you can get. I was in the front row of seats directly opposite the stage for GNR and I couldn't see shit.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC

Seated sounds nice actually. I usually mosh but.. I'm not usually going to an Iron Maiden concert lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)