Iron Maiden to Tour Australia! (1 Viewer)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Re: Iron Maiden

Hayyy I want seated and my brother and all his little friends want mosh.

Everyone wear some BoS symbol so I can wave to people I know and not feel alone in the sitting.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC

holy shit only a few days till ticket sales start happening :O

Now i gotta scrap some cash together in the next few days. $150 will be the most cash i've ever spent on a gig...but it's iron maiden i suppose (im still pondering between silver and gold at the moment) :p

G

Gavvvvvin

Iron Maiden and Rage go on sale the same day...I'm gonna be a poor man

IronMaiden

HSC
N/A

I bought my 8 tickets.

All Sydney gold mosh.

Greatest moment of my life.

G

Gavvvvvin

Is there some kind of presale for the fanclub thats separate from the Ticketek presale? :S

neafoo

HSC

i can only afford silver :(
fuck i better get to go... if it sells out before i can buy ill be so cut :(

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC

yeah, IMFC members got presale yesterday and have already booked out all gold floor, and almost all gold seats ...
i got gold seat myself, my battery went out in my phone overnight, causing me to sleep in and miss out on gold mosh, which then led me to destroy my phone :( ...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC

Dude, if there is no gold floor, my boyfriend will be spewing...

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC

yeah, i tried to get gold floor, even i was too late, for sydney its all gone, there is room for a 2nd show in their schedule but i dont know if it will happen ...
ticketek said "allocation exhausted" when i tried to buy gold floor for sydney ... probably by now all gold seats are taken too, so silver is probably all anyone will get now

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC

RUB!X said:
yeah, i tried to get gold floor, even i was too late, for sydney its all gone, there is room for a 2nd show in their schedule but i dont know if it will happen ...
ticketek said "allocation exhausted" when i tried to buy gold floor for sydney ... probably by now all gold seats are taken too, so silver is probably all anyone will get now
Hmm, not necessarily. I was part of the John Mayer fan club (don't pick a music fight with me!), and got presales of the presale tickets. But I think there were only an allocated number of those given. Even though fanclub tickets on the floor were all gone, a lot of floor tickets appeared when tickets were available for the general public.

kokodamonkey

HSC

hopefully they have gold tix left and that only the "allocated presale for fanclub" gold ones have sold out.. how many ppl are in the imfc in sydney jeez? i didnt think thered be too many that i wouldnt be able to get decent gold tix seats..

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC

ur_inner_child said:
Hmm, not necessarily. I was part of the John Mayer fan club (don't pick a music fight with me!), and got presales of the presale tickets. But I think there were only an allocated number of those given. Even though fanclub tickets on the floor were all gone, a lot of floor tickets appeared when tickets were available for the general public.
yeah, i think ur right, on further information i think its just that the fanclub allocation for gold standing is exhausted, which is a percentage of the actual available tickets for gold standing, so if u act fast when tickets are released for gen pub u can get a ticket where u want one ...

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
hold on a sec, so everyone in the IMFC was able to pre-book presale tickets, and all the gold sections are sold out already? (which is fine, because i was thinking on silver tickets anyway)

What's the go for silver tickets and general sales? I thought pre-sale doesnt start until tomorrow and general sale starts on thursday (according to ticketek).

neafoo

HSC
i dunno the answer to your question goony

but i have a question too... does anyone know where a ticketek dealer joint is? i cant buy over the internet (no credit card) and fish records have stopped selling ticketek tickets.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
EEp I have 15 minutes to buy tickets before I have to leave for work tomorrow. Surely it couldn't take THAT long, could it?

Marky24

HSC
Yeah this is the best news ever !! was just looking on the ticketek site why does it say "Acer Arena {No Longer On Sale}" :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)