• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ironman (1 Viewer)

SiN3m

HSC
better than i expected, shitted that i missed out the after-credz, but it reminded me too much of Transformers at the end with the fight...but other than that prettygood

i loved the machines and the humour they brought to the movie, especially the one who kept prayed the fire extinguisher or Spark

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
I'd pay to watch it again, but overrated IMO.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
michael1990 said:
You think it was overated?
What didn't you like about it?
It was just the typical wowsers technology/blast them up kind of thing that puts me off.

I prefer indepth explanations etc.

michael1990

HSC
tommykins said:
It was just the typical wowsers technology/blast them up kind of thing that puts me off.

I prefer indepth explanations etc.
Being very mathematical/science. I can understand why explations would be suitable for you.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
michael1990 said:
Being very mathematical/science. I can understand why explations would be suitable for you.
More or less mate :)

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
4/5 Stars.

I think theres going to be a sequel, as Rhodes says "next time." In the comic books, rhodes pilots the War Machine.

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
It was totally awesome. Hopefully the sequel is just as awesome and doesn't just milk the franchise like Spiderman 2 and 3 did.

CieL

HSC
I loved it.
Especially how his radar thing distinguished between terrorist and civillian and killed the bad guys in one go.

He looked like a fag when he was taking off or landing though..

kloudsurfer

HSC
Cyborgsanta said:
Film was freaking awesome, i'm a comic book fan myself and it follows the storyline quite truly. The effects were superb and Robert Downy was a great actor, perfect for Tony stark. And so far the reviews are awesome, peronsally i think the film was great. OH btw, stay till afetr the credits, Nick fury makes an appearance.

* to all you comic book fans, you'll know he's the director of shield and a superspy. The actor that plays him, is the exact person who gave consent for the use of his image in the marvel ULTIMATE version of nick fury
Im a comic book fan too! It was awesome!
And the first time that little guy came and said he was from the "Strategic Homeland Intervention..." I was like OMG its SHIELD!!!!!!

When Nick Fury appeared I think I actually screamed. The people I went with said they are never going to see a movie with me again because of it lol.

But I cant believe he revealed that he is Iron MAn already. Hello...secret identity!?!!?

And he is so much cooler than his comic book counterpart. \

Ok ill stop rambling about the comic now.

But yeah, it was a great movie. Its nice to see Marvel make an excellent superhero movie, especially after X3 and Spidey 3. I will go crazy over anything related to comics, and even i thought they were terrible...

Hope I just hope the Incredible Hulk is good!

Cyborgsanta

HSC
rabid.gerbil said:
Anyone notice how the terrorist leader was never killed? Just paralized while 'Obi' ran off with the plans?
According to my friend, he's said to play iron man's archenemy the mandarin. Notice how he had a ring on his finger?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
a thoroughly entertaining movie, i loved every minute of it, straight from the first scene i knew i would like it, the second quarter wasn't as great but that was the necessary lead up. There was a fair bit of foreshadowing which i love to see done well in movies, especially when its not a heaps obvious bit of seemingly useless info that will of course turn out important later on [ how did you solve the freezing problem :D]

The plot carried through all the way. Not enough love interest, but i guess its an action movie and ive grown used to romantic comedy...still it would have been nice if he atleast kissed pepper at the end, or had a "regretted" night of sexing her up.
i recomend seeing this, anybody will be entertained but especially guys.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Saw it tonight.

Pretty good.

I was getting sick of pussy superheroes with issues. Stark is hilarious.

And hot. So. Hot.

miche11e

HSC
Loved this movie to bits - saw it the day after it came out and now im buying it (in 10 days lol).

i thought it was good that there wasnt too much love stuff so it wast cliched.
wow the best mix of action and humor ever :D
i give it 5/5 :D

cant wait till i own it :D

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Will purchase and trot it out once a month when my hormones demand a sacrifice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)