is 90+ achievable with low scaling subjects (1 Viewer)

seerat

HSC
N/A
is 90+ atar or even 85+ atar achievable for an average student with low scaling subjects like

general maths
standard english
business studies
PDHPE
Chemistry
physics

btw my school rank is 150

what marks do u need to get 90+ in these subject and what bands???
post ur marks and atar if u achieved 90+ in easy and low scaling subjects???
and how many hours to study to achieve this mark???

thanks

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
I'd advise that you wait till next year and have seen how well you've done to establish your goal ranks, relax, you're only in year 11 :)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Been there done that, it's easily possible especially low 90s. Obviously the higher you go it will be more difficult, but if you get a b6 in the majority of your subs it is very possible you can get 95 +

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

seerat

HSC
N/A
Been there done that, it's easily possible especially low 90s. Obviously the higher you go it will be more difficult, but if you get a b6 in the majority of your subs it is very possible you can get 95 +

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
were ur subjects the same as mine????? what were ur ranks and atar (if u dont mind answering)????
i am very average at english. but i manage to pass, but i am not on the top..this is concerning me, if i dont geyt a band 5 in english standard it will drag down by heaps (i think)???? idk

thanks for reply

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
were ur subjects the same as mine????? what were ur ranks and atar (if u dont mind answering)????
i am very average at english. but i manage to pass, but i am not on the top..this is concerning me, if i dont geyt a band 5 in english standard it will drag down by heaps (i think)???? idk

thanks for reply
These were my subjects and hsc marks.

Screen Shot 2013-12-18 at 6.40.25 AM.jpg

School rank: 119

Subject rank:

Economics- 1st
Business- 1st
CAFS- 2nd
English- 3rd
Maths- 7th
SOR1- 13th

seerat

HSC
N/A
I can't answer how easy it is, it depends on the individual.

I got 97.25.
right now i am ranked 11/58 in general maths. and i have only completed on assessment, i put a minimal effort in as i had a chemistry exam the next day. and in business studies i think i am in the top 5 or maybe in top 3 coz everyone failed the highest mark was 27/30 and i got 25/30 (2 people got this mark).. i am really poor in english..maybe the top half, i will put my rest of the ranks after 2 weeks, when i get them

so do u think i have a good chance of getting a band 6 in general and business? and can u please predict the mark?

photastic

HSC
right now i am ranked 11/58 in general maths. and i have only completed on assessment, i put a minimal effort in as i had a chemistry exam the next day. and in business studies i think i am in the top 5 or maybe in top 3 coz everyone failed the highest mark was 27/30 and i got 25/30 (2 people got this mark).. i am really poor in english..maybe the top half, i will put my rest of the ranks after 2 weeks, when i get them

so do u think i have a good chance of getting a band 6 in general and business? and can u please predict the mark?
27/30 is a fail?

seerat

HSC
N/A
Mine are probably the same - I'm not doing any super hard ones like chem and physics like you. I'm doing: bio, adv english, maths, multimedia, business studies - but my school rank is like 4 x worse than yours haha.
general maths or advance
whats ur school rank???
my school is preety good. its better than parramatta public, which is a selective, but our shool has better results

seerat

HSC
N/A
Mine are probably the same - I'm not doing any super hard ones like chem and physics like you. I'm doing: bio, adv english, maths, multimedia, business studies - but my school rank is like 4 x worse than yours haha.
maths advance or general??
my school is really good its below 150. its better than parramatta high which is selective, but my school has better results

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
maths advance or general??
my school is really good its below 150. its better than parramatta high which is selective, but my school has better results
Do you go to an all girls school ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)