Is anyone elses class falling behind? (1 Viewer)

BrookSteven

HSC
We are currently in our third term of our HSC at my school and we have only just started module 2. It took us two terms to cover the energy module. Is anyone else in this position? I'm getting worried that we wont finish the course on time.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Why'd you guys continue with the Energy module? We're about to start the 3rd module soon.

karnage

HSC
We are just finishing the Acidic Environment and apparently we are abit behind.

Whats this Energy topic? Yr 11? :/

BrookSteven

HSC
At the end of the term 1 we were just finishing electrochemistry, which would just leave nuclear chemistry. However, the class had already covered it in our assessment for that term. But then we changed teachers and we did electrochemistry and nuclear chemistry all over again, and that took most of term 2. We only just started indicators at the end of the term. I'm going ahead of the class and trying to cover module 2 and 3 at the same time.

Energy should be the first term of work. It covers the petrochemical industry, polymers, ethanol, electrochemistry and nuclear chemistry.

karnage

HSC
Oh yea, we call it "the production of materials" at my school.

BrookSteven

HSC
Oops, I meant production of materials. Silly me, I've been thinking it was called "energy" for months now.

HSC
we're almost half way through the 3rd topic.... and thats really surprising that we've managed it since we're up to our 4th teacher since the start of yr 12 and only have 3 lessons a week due to small class size lol

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
janetO said:
We're still on TOPIC 1 and we're halfway through term 2 in year 11
What the... that's really behind.

:jaw:

All the schools that I know are either finishing their second topic or starting their third topic.

Felix Jones

HSC
BrookSteven said:
Oops, I meant production of materials. Silly me, I've been thinking it was called "energy" for months now.
lol...were up to monitoring, 3rd focus area.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
janetO said:
We're still on TOPIC 1 and we're halfway through term 2 in year 11
Wow. We're about 3/4 of the way through Metals, at the moment. (2nd module).

nandison

HSC
BrookSteven said:
We are currently in our third term of our HSC at my school and we have only just started module 2. It took us two terms to cover the energy module. Is anyone else in this position? I'm getting worried that we wont finish the course on time.
aha worried ,omg im shitting myself , ive just come back from work placement for 3 weeks and im going to get into so much trouble huh. lol and duh i wont be able to finish texts books and courses on time so i dont think you have anything to worry about lol.

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
BrookSteven said:
same here.

we're not behind, we are just going to cover alot of info superficially in a short period of time before the hsc

janetO

HSC
We're badly screwed..
Our class is considering to learn from the textbooks ourselves and meet up secretly to teach each other..
It's so lame but we have no choice =/
I'm in need of a tutor

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
janetO said:
We're badly screwed..
Our class is considering to learn from the textbooks ourselves and meet up secretly to teach each other..
It's so lame but we have no choice =/
I'm in need of a tutor
learning together is good whether the teacher is bad or not

danz90

HSC
We've finished 4/5 of our 3rd module, Monitoring and Management. Starting Industrial Chem, last topic, very soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)