Is anyone elses class falling behind? (1 Viewer)

janetO

HSC
Well for the past 1/2 a term.. we have NOT learnt a thing
my teacher is always away and I dont know if my class is even up for learning together

karnage

HSC
Chemical Monitoring and management, doing bits and pieces so we are abit behind. We are going to pause this topic soon and do some industrial chem because there needs to be some of it in the trials.

turmionkat

HSC
our class is really starting to be up S*** creek without a paddle. Our teacher is so hilariously retarded. he just teaches so slow. Were barely over halfway in the Chemical Monitoring and Management and we still have the whole of Industrial chemistry module to go :(

chaarii

HSC
We're about a third of the way through our final module (Option Topic: Shipwrecks, Corrosion and Conservation) - our teacher is aiming to have it done by trials

HSC
hmmmmmmmmmmm...
well our 4th chem teacher that we have now, shes well, interesting to say the least...
she doesnt actually do much 'teaching' if you get me? gives us a heap of notes.. talks about it for a minute or so... then seems to think we've 'done' it, when we haven't learnt a thing??
so yeah, she thinks we're almost finished chem monitoring and management, where as i havent learnt anything properly since section 2 of it with our last teacher :)
im going to go over it properly and summarise it all so i understand it but theres only so much you can do........

morganforrest

HSC
Hardly anyone manages to finish the entire course on time. Most of your elective will be done by yourself.

Deal with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)