Is anyone going to miss english? (1 Viewer)

mamoz

HSC
soo after 13 years of schooling, is ani1 out there guna miss english?

absorber

HSC
Yeah I will a bit. As much as the way it was examined was irritating, most of what we did was pretty interesting, the analysis was fun.

Rainie

HSC
I'll miss my teacher and my English classes. Had the most awesome English teacher. Other than that, I won't miss English that much. It brought me many countless sleepless nights trying to finish all those essays off :eek:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
soo after 13 years of schooling, is ani1 out there guna miss english?
helllll no. considering that there were so many nights sacrificed over english, i don't even want to talk about english now.

Puttah

HSC
I hate English so much.Seriously, if I didn't get the mark I wanted in the HSC, there is still no way I would re-do yr12, just because of English... Let me try picking up trash as a profession first, it can't be as bad.

Triquetral

HSC
Are you freaking kidding me? Be the biggest relief of my life to not watch a movie and think about stupid techniques and shit! Ah so relieved :) lol that said my class was fun on particular occasions so that I'll miss but otherwise nup :p

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I'm going to miss my teacher and awesome class.

Other than that, English sucks eggs. So glad i'll never have to write another BS essay again! :D

spazamataz

HSC
I hated the work, but my class was so awesome.And my teacher, she was one of the best people i have ever met!! She cried on the last day it was soo sweet. But shes adding us on facebook :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)