Is anyone having trouble logging in to their DET student portal? (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes I am having issues. I think its a general site wide server issue so I don't think that there is anything that you can do to fix it.

cjporter97

HSC
You can access your emails by typing you school email address and password into Gmail. It won't get you onto the actual portal just emails. That's basically all I use mine for anyway.

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes I am having issues. I think its a general site wide server issue so I don't think that there is anything that you can do to fix it.
I'm glad I'm not the only one... I noticed a few weeks ago they were running system maintenance and ever since then I've had trouble. I don't know if it's the same for you, but I log in and it takes me to the student portal page saying I do not have access. Sound familiar?
You can access your emails by typing you school email address and password into Gmail. It won't get you onto the actual portal just emails. That's basically all I use mine for anyway.
I tried this... not working either. Thanks anyway!

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I think you should inform the person who deals with the computer systems in your school to ask them whether they can assist you in fixing the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for the tip-initially I had trouble logging into my school portal as well, now I can finally log in-for a moment I panicked in losing all my contacts. Thanks so much:)-you are a live-saver:)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)