Is anyone here in your exam room? (1 Viewer)

Spiked_Phate

overloaded student
HSC
Not sure if this is the exact forum, but reading the "how to post thingy" it does relate to exams, but purley intrest related.

so just out of curiosity, post your exam location number here, (lol, please say you remember it by now) and see who else is in with you for a few hours of the day (or put it in your Location: under ur av.)

ill set it rolling with good old 242, stressing 'old' not good, lol, ah well...only a few more to go.

what about every1 else?

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC

this is for merewether high

mishka

HSC
N/A
271 - a gym-cross-hall-cross-indoor basketball courts... :)

mishka

HSC
N/A
i wonder if exam centre numbers are like postcodes... you know how sydney is 2000 and as you get further away, the postcodes' numbers get bigger (or is that just me being dumb??!)

for example, deja voux is closer to the city than me?? :eek:

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
mishka said:
i wonder if exam centre numbers are like postcodes... you know how sydney is 2000 and as you get further away, the postcodes' numbers get bigger (or is that just me being dumb??!)

for example, deja voux is closer to the city than me?? :eek:
I doubt I live closer to the city...I live in the north/west, and my school's there as well, but it sounded like a good theory anyway :p

Now that I think about it, it's probably alphabetical e.g. my school's name begins with a 'b', therefore it's probably the 36th school, alphabetically, in the state...but I'm probably wrong

Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
~dEjA vOuX~ said:
Now that I think about it, it's probably alphabetical e.g. my school's name begins with a 'b', therefore it's probably the 36th school, alphabetically, in the state...but I'm probably wrong
I agree, someone higher said Merewether High was 311, and although I don't remember what we were, we were also *around* that number (for another 'M' school)

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
458 - Dubbo - St Johns
in yes another freezing hall... mmm i dont think our heaters work unless its 40 degrees - then the air conditioner doesn't like working...

alby

cool duckie
HSC
ummm....467 sounds right.....st marys (wollongong)
another pretty cold hall-cross-indoor-basketball-cross-lotsa-other-stuff place. i was freezing my butt off
sounds like the theory's gone down the dunny a bit deja voux....there's only about 100-150 between the M's & the St's...but it does sound like the St. whatever's are together

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)