Is anyone here in your exam room? (1 Viewer)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
gemita said:
824...with welshi, omg a, cactus and prolly some others...and we screw up the alphabet theory: we're in burradoo.
err gem, way to remove the necessity for me to post in this thread. :p

2 other users in our: zorro and jacksparrow. however they r the type of BOSers who join so they can use SAM and never post in the forums. losers.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think much of this thread... seems kind of redundant given that you should already know friends who are Bored members.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Centre 4.

The way the numbering works is alphabetically...but not the suburb or town you're in but rather the name of your school.

I got o Albury High School...and alphabetically we're listed 4th in NSW as a school that holds HSC examinations. I think Abbotsleigh is 1st...well, if my theory is correct rather, Abbotsleigh should be Centre 1. :eek:

DJGerber

3rd Year BIT @ UTS
HSC
252 - Kingsgrove

The hall is actually on the premises of the primary school so you've got kids screaming and kicking balls against the windows every so often.

823 - think- good ol wauchope high in the boiling hott hall with the rain pitter patering ahhh so nice but then the stupid juniors and there handball games arrrrrr they are soo loud!!!!!!!!

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Goddess Zenith said:
823 - think- good ol wauchope high in the boiling hott hall with the rain pitter patering ahhh so nice but then the stupid juniors and there handball games arrrrrr they are soo loud!!!!!!!!
well then skillo's theory doesn't work because we're 824 and oxley college can't be next to wauchope high alphabetically by any stretch of the imagination.

sub

490 - moore park

hey no offense, but that barbie doll pic looks retarded...its her nose or her super thick eyelashes, or something, but it looks rong...

sizzle

mine is 442 and its in the northern beaches... in a huge hall/gymnasium... its new like a year old and has no air conditioning... it has heaters.... that's y its only good for winter...

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
Skillo said:
Centre 4.

The way the numbering works is alphabetically...but not the suburb or town you're in but rather the name of your school.

I got o Albury High School...and alphabetically we're listed 4th in NSW as a school that holds HSC examinations. I think Abbotsleigh is 1st...well, if my theory is correct rather, Abbotsleigh should be Centre 1. :eek:
Nice theory but i dont think it works. Im 440 and School is South Grafton High (dont laugh, i have to live here!).

I saw some H names with 700's. My exam hall is a big empty hall. and the DUMB ASS office ladies still scream on the mic alll through the exams!! arghh :vcross:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)