Is Doing Both Modern and Ancient too Much? (1 Viewer)

nat.nat.

HSC
hey everyone

I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts or prior experiences on how to manage doing both modern and ancient for the HSC?

thanks

bored of sc

HSC
Like any subject. Constant revision and completing set work.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Definitely not. If you're a passionate historians, you should definitely do both Ancient and Modern.

L

lsam

nat.nat. said:
hey everyone

I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts or prior experiences on how to manage doing both modern and ancient for the HSC?

thanks
Ancient + Modern = just like normal combination of 2 science subjects = easy = if you can't handle, you suck.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
lsam said:
Ancient + Modern = just like normal combination of 2 science subjects = easy = if you can't handle, you suck.
Same thing could be said about not handling Advanced English.

L

lsam

Aerath said:
Same thing could be said about not handling Advanced English.
I am a strategist. I didn't chose standard eng for nothing. I knew scaling system and I had to sacrifice advanced eng for my awesome uai plan.

I had to give that shit subject up for other subjects anyway.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, because Business Studies, English Standard and Japanese Beginners have such awesome scaling...... :rolleyes:

L

lsam

Aerath said:
Yeah, because Business Studies, English Standard and Japanese Beginners have such awesome scaling...... :rolleyes:
If you haven't noticed, I have already done Eco and Chem. By the end of this term, I will have dropped both Jap and Busi. I didn't need them to begin with but my school fucking forced me to do something.

Schoey93

HSC
lsam said:
Oh God, Isam you are just such an overwhelmingly negative person. If you cannot handle doing Ancient and Modern, you do NOT suck. Okay? My goodness, you're not the smartest person in the world, you arrogant prick.

- James

L

lsam

Schoey93 said:
Oh God, Isam you are just such an overwhelmingly negative person. If you cannot handle doing Ancient and Modern, you do NOT suck. Okay? My goodness, you're not the smartest person in the world, you arrogant prick.

- James
But certainly smarter than you, year 10 prick.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I don't see why it would be too much. If you had a passion for history you'd be wanting to have as many as you could.

renny 123

HSC
i have no problem helping but when you claim you are going to copy my idea completely thats just annoying.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
renny 123 said:
i have no problem helping but when you claim you are going to copy my idea completely thats just annoying.
Wrong thread Renny. It was the other one. :)
But I agree - you have every right to feel pissed off. See what I mean Lsam? So much for feeling 'honoured' that other people have copied her idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)