Is Doing Both Modern and Ancient too Much? (1 Viewer)

renny 123

HSC
Aerath said:
Wrong thread Renny. It was the other one. :)
But I agree - you have every right to feel pissed off. See what I mean Lsam? So much for feeling 'honoured' that other people have copied her idea.
Yer i just realised :rolleyes:
i know it wasn't actually sam who said he was copying but still he supported the idea so thats just as bad.
it dosn't bother me if people use my ideas to give them a hand or inspiration or whatever but to completely take it is lame. think for yourself i say.

renny 123

HSC
nat.nat. said:
hey everyone

I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts or prior experiences on how to manage doing both modern and ancient for the HSC?

thanks
not in my opinion. I asked myself the same question at the beginning of year 11 but im coping fine. If you really enjoy history then you will find them both very interesting ;) I am considering at the moment dropping ancient and picking up extension history instead but im unsure.

Horsegal98

English *******
HSC
I did modern, ancient and extension in my HSC. If you like history of course it won't be too much.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
Horsegal98 said:
I did modern, ancient and extension in my HSC. If you like history of course it won't be too much.
Thats what my friend is doing now for her HSC she loves it, and does well as for the knowledge relating to historians is useful in both and some other stuff too.

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
I would also say it depends alot on your teachers as well.
Do you LIKE your ancient/modern teachers?
If you're going to have some archaic, old-fashioned, lifeless twit for either subject (in my own opinion especially ANCIENT) then i wouldn't do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)