Is Having A Boyfriend In High School Really Necessary? (1 Viewer)

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yes, girls like older guys generally don't they?
Yeah but depends on the person.

You get a lot of little losers that like to date older guys to feel special and end up being used for sex. Like those 13 year olds fucking 18 years olds etc.

You also look for girls wanting a "mature man" to dote on them and give them everything they want because apparently boys their age are poor and "immature."

I had a friend who managed to juggle her boyfriend and her hsc very well. She got an UAI over 98. Really depends on the person, their commitment to their hsc, organisational skills and maturity.

I never really had to juggle school and partners. If I did date people it would be from outside of my school and my education would come first.

Don't give in to pressure. I lost quite a bit of female friends when they had boyfriends because they believed single friends would try and steal their boyfriends. After periods of only speaking with other couples/taken people they eventually came back to me.

Last edited:

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah but depends on the person.

You get a lot of little losers that like to date older guys to feel special and end up being used for sex. Like those 13 year olds fucking 18 years olds etc.

You also look for girls wanting a "mature man" to dote on them and give them everything they want because apparently boys their age are poor and "immature."

I had a friend who managed to juggle her boyfriend and her hsc very well. She got an UAI over 98. Really depends on the person, their commitment to their hsc, organisational skills and maturity.

I never really had to juggle school and partners. If I did date people it would be from outside of my school and my education would come first.

Don't give in to pressure. I lost quite a bit of female friends when they had boyfriends because they believed single friends would try and steal their boyfriends. After periods of only speaking with other couples/taken people they eventually came back to me.
Nothing annoys me more than a stupid teenybopper bitch who thinks having an older boyfriend (as in 5/6 years older) is a good idea.. It pisses me off, because you're exactly right, they're being used for sex but are too stupid to realize. I'd rep you but I need to spread some more rep first.

I juggled having a girlfriend and the HSC pretty well. She was very understanding (and still is) and we kind of encouraged each other the whole way through which kind of helped with the stress. It really depends on you and the girl, and whether you share the same values or not.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Naww thats sweet.

Yeah I knew A LOT of those girls. Even at the age of thirteen they'd run around screaming out about how they are in love. I'd rain on their parade and tell them "no you're not you idiot." So young, stupid and impressionable.

I quite distinctly remember having to "counsel" one of my friends who just found out she was pregnant and ended up having an abortion. And its true like 90% of those girls are dregs with poor parenting.

A relative of mine was encouraged by her father to sneak out and see her older boyfriend. She was allowed to have them sleep over in the same room and they left her home with him on many occasions. She'd always be having a bath or something.

I had a few cool female friends that had pretty sweet nice guys that we're pretty decent but that was towards year 11-12.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah any relationship where one of the parties involved is <16 years old is a joke.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
There was a massive amount of girls like that at my school, especially around the earlier years of high school. They all seem to develop a snobby, 'I'm better than you attitude' which is eventually crushed when they find out there apparent 'boyfriend' has been fucking a long list of other sluts.

I think any guy in that situation is a massive sad cunt.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
There was a massive amount of girls like that at my school, especially around the earlier years of high school. They all seem to develop a snobby, 'I'm better than you attitude' which is eventually crushed when they find out there apparent 'boyfriend' has been fucking a long list of other sluts.

I think any guy in that situation is a massive sad cunt.
lol did we go to the same school?

i love how they'll be all chirpy about it one day, and then the next the girl won't talk about it, cos she either found out about other girls, or the dude just broke it off.

juicystar07

HSC
N/A
lol i never had a boyfriend in highschool. boys at school were all disgusting anyway.
wow, i cannot believe you didn't have a boyfriend! i saw your topic where you were asking whether you should colour your hair or something, and you are drop dead beautiful!
how is that possible!!

haha, thanks guys, i suppose you have really put me in perspective .. wish me luck through this year that no-one will put me down for not having a boyfriend :L
appreciate it a lot!

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
I was really snobby for no visable reason. But it was because I was surrounded by retards going off and having their hearts broken when they were like 14 so I figured I will only consider decent individuals.

I used to get hochi calls because I was so snobby and apparently it was funny to harass me.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
wow, i cannot believe you didn't have a boyfriend! i saw your topic where you were asking whether you should colour your hair or something, and you are drop dead beautiful!
how is that possible!!

haha, thanks guys, i suppose you have really put me in perspective .. wish me luck through this year that no-one will put me down for not having a boyfriend :L
appreciate it a lot!
lol, dont worry about what other people say, you wont see 90% of them after highschool anyway. the worst thing you could do is rush into getting a boyfriend just for the sake of it, and getting used for sex etc.

just wait for someone decent to come along

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
oh haiii guyzz, my boyfriend is taking me out for my thirteenth birthdaiiii after he finishes workk yayyyyyy

juicystar07

HSC
N/A
oh haiii guyzz, my boyfriend is taking me out for my thirteenth birthdaiiii after he finishes workk yayyyyyy
haha, totally depicts girls today ;)

i have another question, please don't get angry!
what do guys lets say about sixteen year old, look for in a girl?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
and their not-fully-grown dicks blown.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
They're looking for something to brag about to their mates. Generally speaking, disregard any sense of trust you may have with a sixteen year old male as being an utterly false. You can accelerate the envitable and consequently have your doubts confirmed by being alone somewhere with them, althought that's probably not advisable.

Ofcourse I'm making pretty extreme generalisations and I'm sure there are some nicer people than what I'm depicting, but for the most part this is a pretty accurate description from what I've observed.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
They think they want a relationship but actually just want sex.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
someone to play videogames with

...what? no really!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)