Is Having A Boyfriend In High School Really Necessary? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
They just want a receptacle for their lust.

HSC
i would have thought that being at an all girls school, having a stable bf would be lame and they would all be trying to out-slut each other

thats my experience with girls who went to all girls schools

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
i would have thought that being at an all girls school, having a stable bf would be lame and they would all be trying to out-slut each other

thats my experience with girls who went to all girls schools
Yeah thats what my girls school slut friends were like.

Then you had the losers that liked the guys the sluts were banging.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
There's a story to be told there! Tell me...

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
and then you have sydney girls high...
.. where the definition of slut is how many chemistry books a girl can pass through each day.......

eg.
Girl #1: I got through 2 text books last night!
Girl #2: Yeah! well i got through 5!!
Girl #1: Slut

Last edited:

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
.. where the definition of slut is how many chemistry books a girl can pass through each day.......

eg.
Girl #1: I got through 2 text books last night!
Girl #2: Yeah! well i got through 5!!
Girl #1: Slut
and they love long hard...

maths questions.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
srsly get a boyfriend and make him buy you shit but then accuse him of buying you shit for sex in return. walk off after he hands over the gift and don't talk to him for a few days then forgive him. that way you will never have to spend a single cent on him.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'm going to stop now for fear that some Sydney Girls chick will come here and berate me and hurt my feelings and make me feel bad =( =P

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah Q8 in MX2 paper was pretty decent compared to other years.. but it was not worth the time and effort so I went back to the questions I skipped.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
wow look what you nerds have done to this thread.

no a significant other is not required, just wait till you're comfortable or you find someone you like, u shouldnt feel pressured by anyone else.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yeah Q8 in MX2 paper was pretty decent compared to other years.. but it was not worth the time and effort so I went back to the questions I skipped.
I got 1/12 in that somehow. I didn't even finish any of the parts... /me shrugs

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
lol^

and no a boyfriend in high school is not a necessity unless you want to take the high way to maybe flunking your hsc

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Well, High school isn't nearly as stressful or demanding of your time and energy as a full time job in any worthwhile profession.

So if you can't manage your time well enough to have a partner in year 12, it only gets harder later. Plus it's good practice.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Well, High school isn't nearly as stressful or demanding of your time and energy as a full time job in any worthwhile profession.

So if you can't manage your time well enough to have a partner in year 12, it only gets harder later. Plus it's good practice.
I think the difference between high school and full time work is that with the latter there are clear boundaries as to what constitutes the work and social paradigm..

With high school, there's the school component and the time away from school which is meant to be composed mostly of studying for the hsc really. The balance is a little different.

My bro's in uni atm, and with his gf, is failing 3 subjects.. although he's hardly the brightest student. If he had a gf during work i doubt he'd be screwing up his work.

That's not to say don't get a gf during uni (lol), but studying and dating don't go exactly well together

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)