• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

is he manipulating me? (1 Viewer)

yy

HSC
N/A
a guy told me he is 23 when we first had sex; a month later, he told me he is 25 when i saw the age on his yearbook; a month later after that, told me he is 26, but the passport showed he is 27 (because his family changed his age on his passport). should i be suspicious because there is a 8 years difference between us? is he just out to look for some teenage sex?

waterphaerie

HSC
The guy lied to you- several times, about something that he obviously feels is quite important, as perhaps you wouldnt be that into him if you knew from the start that he was 27 or whatever.
I personally wouldn't trust him- if he cant even be up front about his age, he probably wont be up front about anything else. I'd get out of the relationship pretty fast.

T

trolloutaface

yy said:
a guy told me he is 23 when we first had sex; a month later, he told me he is 25 when i saw the age on his yearbook; a month later after that, told me he is 26, but the passport showed he is 27 (because his family changed his age on his passport). should i be suspicious because there is a 8 years difference between us? is he just out to look for some teenage sex?
never date imports! that's disgusting.

G

Gavvvvvin

shazran said:
how are you any better than them?
Because he doesn't reduce his age by nearly a decade in order to have sex with teens? :confused:

BaCC 07~~
HSC
Well maybe just confront him and ask then, its always little things that can unravel to major catastrophes =(

T

trolloutaface

shazran said:
how are you any better than them?
because I'm not an import. I don't fake my age, name, D.O.B etc. Fobs don't even know proper english :/

Gavvvvvin said:
Because he doesn't reduce his age by nearly a decade in order to have sex with teens? :confused:
>_<

CieL

HSC
Sounds like you just met the guy for a few hours before you two had sex..

Man: Let's have sex.
You: Wait wait! How old are you?
Man: 23
You: Aight, let's fuck.

Frankly, if you don't care for knowing a person before you're going to have sex with them, why care about if he's in it for teenage sex or not.

Also, I remember talking to an "import" curry ages ago.. he told me that his passport age and his real age is different.. and the passport age is younger for more employment opportunities.. so the guy you're fucking is possibly 30yrs old. I think you should be able to tell the difference between a 23yr old and someone who is or near approaching 30yrs old.

From what I think, he probably has a billion girlfriends and he can't remember how old he told you he was [cos he tells different girls different things at the same time] and thinks of a random number between 20-30.

Bendeguz

HSC
If he is already lying to you now, do not continue any romantic relationship. Without trust you will only end up suffering.
However, if you think he is worth it, than do have a talk with him. Never let yourself get caught up in the heat of the moment and allow him to present his side of the story. Their maybe a perfectly honest explanation for the deception.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
How the fuck could they have anything in common?

shazran

HSC
trolloutaface said:
because I'm not an import. I don't fake my age, name, D.O.B etc. Fobs don't even know proper english :/

>_<

he probably has to do that to get a job because people like look down upon them for being of a diff ethnic background.... your generalising... i am not saying the whole lying bout age and sleeping with someone is right but get real ... this country would be no where with fobs

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
is he manipulating you? yup and you just got used for sex. Big time. cut your losses and get out before 2 months of being used gets turned into much longer and you get emotionally invested.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
shazran said:
he probably has to do that to get a job because people like look down upon them for being of a diff ethnic background.... your generalising... i am not saying the whole lying bout age and sleeping with someone is right but get real ... this country would be no where with fobs
Yeah I had such a hard time getting a job I had to fake my ethnicity, I was like "no I'm actually white I just look black". Damn racist society :(

JamesJ

HSC
maybe he really loves you and didn't want to scare you off.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Girl: lets have sex, but only if you are no older than 23
boy: oh well im twenty sev.....three
girl: ok its sexy time
boy: gig giddy gig....alright.....

you have 2 options:

keep seeing him and let him use you and get your heart broken when he dumps you very soon leaving you depressed and feeling as used as a kleenex

or

you dump him and never see him and speak to him again.

but hey if you are happy being his booty call and you will not be hurt when it is over, then go slut it out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)