manavji

HSC
N/A
Sure to Ace IPT in 2006.. lol.. hoping for a score around 95ish in HSC

manavji

HSC
N/A
f3nr15 said:
I look at the past HSC papers for IPT, and OMFG I could get many of them right :) ... I look at Matematics 2 Unit, I died ...
LMFAO!!! hi5! haha .. maths rocks my brain.. crazy shit

JTN

HSC
i do IT (VET), thats my easiest, IPT is second.

mr coolerer

HSC
wm_abusef said:
IPTs a walk in the park compared to Chemistry or 3u Maths.
Dont do 3u maths so i cant comment, but i find chemistry quite easy, same with IPT.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
IPT is easy.
short answers are very bs-able..
jsut know ur basic content and rant! ^^

but MC = death.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
manavji said:
Sure to Ace IPT in 2006.. lol.. hoping for a score around 95ish in HSC
LOL good luck. IPT may be easy/bludgy, but I think that the problem with the subject is that teachers marks are so subjective and there is no real standardised marking system which will give you any decent indication of how well you will perform in the real HSC.

ianc

physics is phun!
HSC
quite a few seem to be accelerated in ipt - is this to maximise the number of people in distinction courses? Because otherwise it seems 100% pointless - ipt is mad in year 12 to make you feel good about your other subjects

DekarTyphon

HSC
Uni Grad
IPT isn't a very desired course like it was 4 years ago, so they accelerate people in it to keep numbers up I think. Hell, lots of schools have stopped offering it altogether.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh it was weird. My school stopped offering it yet most people got band sixes, and for such a small class, it was amazing that a few of us got >95. Certainly pulled my UAI up.

Leo.M-Hubers

HSC
IPT is fairly easy, but a real boring subject =p general maths is my easiest.

nrs1990

HSC
Agree that IPT is easy, it's comparable to year 10 stuff in other subjects. Our teacher is fairly inept, too.

My school accelerates maths as well as IPT. So IPT isn't the only subject getting accelerated.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
nrs1990 said:
Agree that IPT is easy, it's comparable to year 10 stuff in other subjects. Our teacher is fairly inept, too.

My school accelerates maths as well as IPT. So IPT isn't the only subject getting accelerated.
Lucky! We all wanted to do accelerated IPT back in year8/9... but our school wouldn't allow it. Traditionally our school has only accelerated economics I believe.

SamChenDeagle

HSC
I find it easy because i am currently doing subjects like 4u maths, adv Eng, Physics and Studies of Religion(hated the most)

Beege

HSC
I wouldn't say it is the easiest because there is so much content to revise and that makes it hard, same thing with software. I had my IPT test today and I was all prepared for it and the test was harder than I expected, there were HSC type questions in there and yeh I need to work on drawing scenario data flow diagrams and stuff like that. But I still reckon I will get a high rank for that test, 1st place perhaps cauz the competition aint that great in my class.

Beege

HSC
holy crap I got 88% (1/10) in my IPT test, I was shocked as I thought I would get like 60-65% haha and it was a hard test (average mark was around 55%), I'm so happy. I did my software test today and it was piss easy except for the small practical part at the end where I couldn't fix the problem in my program in visual basic, I wish there was less theory so I could spend more time on the prac lol :headbang: aw well should get a good mark for the test anyway

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)