is it cheating when...? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Struts

Playa
HSC
i went to a party on the wknd n i got dared to kiss this chick so i did but i hav a g.f do u think its cheating considering it was a dare n in the atmosphere of the party?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
You think that because you were at a party and you were pressured, it might possibly make it okay?

When in doubt, ask yourself whether you'd consider it cheating if you were on the otherside of the relationship.

Last edited:

Struts

Playa
HSC
i wasnt drunk.. i hadnt had anything at all. but my friends all told me to do it and i hadnt seen my gf in a few hours so thought it was ok..

Legham

HSC
Nahh, thats cheating for sure.. Unless it was just a peck on the cheek. that'd be no biggy i don't reckon.

Struts

Playa
HSC
The thing is.. it wasnt just a kiss in the end. she sorta may have lead me away in a bedroom and played with it.

aj_number_10

HSC
nah not cheating
in the atmosphere of a party i dont think so
god u only kissed her lol some ppl need to relax
u did it for right reasons so i dont think ur gf can b mad

Struts

Playa
HSC
Yeh some ppl need to relax.. ppl always say mates over dates and i did wat my mates wanted so it was definately the right thing to do

Legham

HSC
Struts said:
Yeh some ppl need to relax.. ppl always say mates over dates and i did wat my mates wanted so it was definately the right thing to do
Ughh :mad1:.. it's people like you that make parents like mine think that i'm affected by peer pressure.. which im not..

Struts

Playa
HSC
man u must be a massive loser.. who the hell talks about peer pressure.. christ

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Struts said:
The thing is.. it wasnt just a kiss in the end. she sorta may have lead me away in a bedroom and played with it.

please get out of my forum :p

Libbster

HSC
Struts said:
man u must be a massive loser.. who the hell talks about peer pressure.. christ
hypocrisy much, when you obviously gave in to peer pressure. dumbass

HSC
N/A
Struts said:
i wasnt drunk.. i hadnt had anything at all. but my friends all told me to do it and i hadnt seen my gf in a few hours so thought it was ok..
Stupid. Fidelity has some kind of "time restriction" based on how many hours it's been since you've seen your partner? That's news to me.
Struts said:
Stupid. You are aware you let this happen - you don't even have the "I was drunk" excuse.
Struts said:
I've heard "mates over dates" and "bros over hos" too. Difference being in the interpretation - as in I see it as continuing to value your friend's opinions and friendship whilst you're in a relationship (and respecting both parties unless one becomes overly demanding). Not as in totally disrespecting your partner (obviously you don't give a damn about being faithful and thinking about how she would feel) and choosing instead to follow your friends like a sheep. Classy.

If I was your girlfriend, I'd have dumped you for that attitude alone.

Interpret that as you will. :)

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
she played with ur thing lol.. then its definetly cheating then.. stop being an idiot

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
it's cheating cause it was just a stupid dare, MAYBE is everybody was playing spin the bottle and it was just a quick peck that aint cheating, really

trace7988

<3 <3
HSC
Struts said:
Hmm well, you may have heard this many times before, but if your mates told you to jump in the fire, would you do it for them?
Just because they're your mates doesnt mean you have to do as they say to please them. Do what you know is right, if you have any sort of doubt about something like that, then just dont do it.

Just something to think about.. How would you feel if the tables were turned and you were the one being cheated on by your girlfriend?
If you didn't care if she cheated, then why are you in the relationship? You obviously have weak feelings for her, or are in the relationship for the wrong reasons.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
This is hilarious.
Especially the lengthy responses.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Depends if your girlfriend was in a different postcode or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)