Is it just me, or are strong women INCREDIBLY sexually appealing? (1 Viewer)

Men do you find strong women attractive?

• Yes

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 57.1%

• Total voters

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Unassume said:
My mates go all the time, I try to go from time to time. I got kicked out of the queue once for getting into full on being a dick rant mode.
haha you save that for inside!

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
Does this apply to the Inner West variety too? :(
It's coming around again.
They're letting it out again, again.
It's coming around again.
They're letting it out again, again ...

Redgoddess

HSC
Tulipa said:
Um okay :confused:

All I want is a girlfriend who isn't dating a loser, isn't living off her parents money, isn't fluffing around doing arts/law at USYD and laughing about having sex in an elevator.

Oh and has good music taste.

How is that too much to ask?
Haha, I have a friend who I could see having sex in an elevator... she has other redeeming qualities though, and hey, at least at this point her sex stories are providing a vicarious sex life for me, who's got nothin'.

Note - I'm not doing arts/law at USYD, dating anyone, loser or otherwise, and i dont think i'll be having sex in an elevator...oh and define good music taste :p

Oh and threadstarter - fuck yes strong women do it for me too, independant, have a brain, a personality, all that kinda stuff...

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I'm not really that strong, but I am a self-righteous, pretentious, uptight bitch, if that's what you mean Nolan...

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
AlleyCat said:
I'm not really that strong, but I am a self-righteous, pretentious, uptight bitch, if that's what you mean Nolan...
and you are now INCREDIBLY sexually appealing

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
Haha arts/law @ usyd = fluffing around...only if you're getting shit marks with no extracurriculars.

As for the question, a definite no unless they have actually achieved significant and quantifiable things in their life which justify them being head strong and pretentious.

Ingoesout

HSC
N/A
Well femme fatale types, ofcourse, as it's also a must that they're groin quivveringly physically attractive (mysterious dark eyes, sensuous red lips, romantic hair, slightly fragile with tiny waists, fabulous feminine clothes... blah blah blah) They're irresistably manipulative bitches.

On the other hand larger, unnatractive women are not saved by head strong stubbourne attitudes... frankly they quite terrify men.

Theres a difference between being such that you make a man WANT to do stuff for you (a la femme fatale, poor bastards) or you boss him agressively into doing in (butch and bitchy mistress)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
See, I think the strength of a woman is only sexually appealing when it is not directed at a man ie when it is not a technique for attracting guys like Nolan. When they are being all "femme fatale", I find that incredibly facetious, exactly the same as those women that dress all "lolita" coquettish.

I couldn't be friends with a woman whose personality and demeanor is centred around being an object of desire.

Unassume

HSC
I knew a chick that was doing law once, dropped out and became a fluffer for medical science students.

Didn't really hear from her after that.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
AlleyCat said:
See, I think the strength of a woman is only sexually appealing when it is not directed at a man ie when it is not a technique for attracting guys like Nolan. When they are being all "femme fatale", I find that incredibly facetious, exactly the same as those women that dress all "lolita" coquettish.

I couldn't be friends with a woman whose personality and demeanor is centred around being an object of desire.
yes yes and yes.

In fact, I find it an obvious insecurity on their part.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Girls who know what they want, and when they want it *drool*

Mezra

HSC
Ok well this is the first thingo I've ever posted so knowing my technological skills it'll probably end up deleted when I press one of the buttons or something.

That's such a cute thing to post. Sorry to be romantic or mushy but I don't care. It's refreshing to hear and gives hope and light that there are guys like that out there somewhere hiding away probably. Two thumbs up for that champ.

Mezra

HSC
Lmao ew. It came up with my full name. How do I change that?
That sucks.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
femme fatales aren't always psychologically strong. they may be powerful in a sense, but that doesn't mean they aren't fragile inside. a girl who knows how to utilise her "skills" to achieve outcomes of extraordinary envy could be hiding under her rigid shell.

yes strong women are incredibly sexually appealing
though certain people get intimidated by them, others may strive for their attention and care
maybe it's not their "strength" that makes them appealing. maybe it's because
when a really strong person breaks down and shows his/her weak side, it makes him/her sexy as ever.

Ingoesout

HSC
N/A
I wish it was the kind of poll where I could see WHO voted for what.
I'm thinking most of the "yes" votes are from females. Sucks.

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
Ingoesout is probably correct about how many females have responded to the poll. I don't get what's with the influx of bisexual females on BoS. Surely if so many females have so many qualities which attract others of the same sex, then the same would be the case for males. Or maybe people just think it's cool to say 'z0mg I'm female and I think other girls are hawt.'

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
I voted yes, submissive women get really fucking boring.
When you have to start begging them to tell you their opinion about something you know there is a problem.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
I think it could be a bit odd if an intelligent, strong male didn't want a female who was intelligent and strong... then again opposites attract and whatnot.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Oh its not that odd

I can think of a fair amount of men who wants a girl to buckle and be totally selfless.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Oh its not that odd

I can think of a fair amount of men who wants a girl to buckle and be totally selfless.
Seriously, some guys deserve noble stabbings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)