Is it Possible for me to get atleast 60-75 ATAR need some advice (1 Viewer)

redirect2koyo

HSC
Hello as HSC is approaching very soon, im starting to worry about my ATAR score. i know i am not one of the smart people but i don't see myself as the dumber ones as well i only have 11 Units and 1 of the Units doesn't count.

Subjects :
English Standard - 2
Economic - 2
Business Study - 2
Design and Technology - 2
Hospitality - 2
Hospitality Extension - 1 (doesn't count toward ATAR)

I am Currently Aiming for Social Work and Criminology at UNSW 84 ATAR and Planning at Macquarie university 74 ATAR.

I've been in the Top 10 for Standard English throughout the Year however because i screw up my Trial exam i got dropped to 14th for my rank.
as for Economics i started out pretty weak on the subject getting around 40s and 50s first half of the year, however i put efforts into it and got reasonable scores 70s+ for it. as for business studies i've always been around the Just passed line (50s). so it kind of worries me. D&T and Hospitality just very straight forward subjects that i can handle. as you can see i may be in a bad position because of my Business Study will it affect much?

Please give some advices and comments. Cheers : )

Verify

HSC
I'm not one of the ones who determine these ATAR estimates, but your school rank would be helpful.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
We need to know your rank, how many students do each of your subjects and your school's rank.

redirect2koyo

HSC
We need to know your rank, how many students do each of your subjects and your school's rank.
14/106 English Standard
39/55 Economic
32/52 Business Study
3/14 Design and Technology
4/24 Hospitality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)