• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

is it wrong to go after a guy with a girlfriend? (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
HeCtic said:
Not saying it's the right thing to do, but if the chick is hotter then a guy would definitely be considering it no matter what he ends up deciding.
not looks... personality also.
if a guy was really in love with his girlfriend, a girl who's just hotter can't steal him away. (in most cases)

IMO, guys who go for looks and nothing else deserve what they get.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
if a guy was really in love with his girlfriend, a girl who's just hotter can't steal him away. (in most cases)

edit:eek:ops, read you're post wrong.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:

Of course, but if they haven't been going out long then he probably doesn't love her. I'd have to be going out for someone for a long time before I loved them. But I have issues so maybe I am different.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Whats your relationship with the girl?
Ive done it. Then I got it done to me. Karma.
But, if they'll do it with you, they'll do it too you.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:

love is blind, is it not?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Snow Pea! said:
fair nuff... doesnt seem to go wit ur last post tho..?
Note the differences in taste between serious and casual. I don't really care what they look like.

lei

HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Whats your relationship with the girl?
Ive done it. Then I got it done to me. Karma.
But, if they'll do it with you, they'll do it too you.
yeah I agree. Even if you do manage to get him, you'll probably always be paranoid that there's now some other girl who's after him

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Wow, look at our generation, a generation of no morals.

If the guy wanted you and not the girlfriend, don't you think he'd be with you and NOT his girlfriend? Because if he meets someone he likes better than his girlfriend, he's likely to dump her regardless of whether he knows he can be with you or not, because he sees how he's not that attached to his current girlfriend. Trying to "chase him" is stupid. Do you realise the kind of damage it could cause to their relationship? And while you may think it's good, if it gets destroyed and he realises just how much you had to do with it, he probably won't be very happy with you.

And the people around you who see what you're trying to do will just think you're a slutty bitch and talk about you behind your back. And will also be very protective with their boyfriends around you.

But if that happens, it's all karma and you'll deserve it!

ti_amo_anthony

HSC
go for it if he wants u then he will persue u, but the on tha flip side think of tha other chik and how u would feel if u were her...

if u like him that much you have nothing to lose i would go for it

lallypop

HSC
EbonyKisses said:
i have a major crush on my friend, but he's got a girlfirend. is it wrong to still go after him even though he's taken? i mean we have heaps of fun wen we hang out n i keep getting this vibe from him. what do u guys think?
its stupid to try pursue it, its fuckin out

KassieD

HSC

unless he has actually told you that he is interested then you probably dont want to make a move on him and risk making a fool of yourself... the vide your catching might not be what you think, he may just generally like hanging out with you, and if you are right then you should probably wait until he is no longer with his girl, just think about how you would feel if a guy did that to you

its fair enough that you have feelings for this guy but think is he really worth it and if he does end it with his g/f 4 you then he probably wont have any worries on doing the same thing to you...

its not easy but just make sure u dont hurt yourself in the process :rolleyes:

shortie_689

HSC
EbonyKisses said:
i have a major crush on my friend, but he's got a girlfirend. is it wrong to still go after him even though he's taken? i mean we have heaps of fun wen we hang out n i keep getting this vibe from him. what do u guys think?
yeah but do it anyway its not like its gonna cause any harm for u

HSC
EbonyKisses said:
Yeah it's wrong. If you keep getting the vibe, pssht, just think from his girlfriend's point of view - HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SOME CHICK STOLE YOUR BOYFRIEND? And you're considering trying to pursue a boy who's spoken for ... evil

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ghettofabolous said:
Yeah it's wrong. If you keep getting the vibe, pssht, just think from his girlfriend's point of view - HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SOME CHICK STOLE YOUR BOYFRIEND? And you're considering trying to pursue a boy who's spoken for ... evil
Stole? When people say that you "stole" their significant other, it's a load of crap. What do you think she's going to do, put him under her jumper and then walk away?

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Basically....if it makes a difference I was in the same situation a few weeks ago, I don't think he had the vibe for me. But you know, they ended up breaking up soon enough. Think about it though...is he that great? Are him and his girlfriend having problems? Do you want the breakup of a good relationship on your conscience?
I don't think you should do anything that will make you regret your actions or make him regret his. If they aren't meant to be together and you and him ARE, then in time they will break up and you and him will become lovers :p (had to say it sorry)
Anyways....sorry if somebody else has said this.
Also, don't be a bitch to his girlfriend. It gets you nowhere in the end, and he gets defensive and ends up hating you.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I could never 'chase' after a guy. Especially not someone who was taken. Im not despo..

Abbeygale

HSC
EbonyKisses said:
i mean we have heaps of fun wen we hang out n i keep getting this vibe from him.
I dunno. It sounds to me like even though he's in a relationship, he's on the lookout for a better offer. Why would you want to be with a guy who's like that?

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
shortie_689 said:
yeah but do it anyway its not like its gonna cause any harm for u
Other than risk losing a whole bunch of friends and develop a bad reputation amongst people she knows...and people she doesn't.

If in the end it turns out all miserably wrong, the girlfriend is going to hate her, the girlfriend's friends are going to hate her, the guy is going to get the shits and he's going to hate her, his friends will hate her, her friends will think she's an evil bitch, and everyone that knows of them will hear the gossip of what a whore she is.

But even if she DOES get the guy, all of the above excluding the guy getting the shits is going to happen. And when one day down the line they break up because hey, if he's cheats for her, he'll do it again for someone else, she'll have no one to turn to and no one will want to hear it because they'll all think she deserved it anyways...

Never choose a guy if it's detrimental to the relationships you have with the people around you, because in the end, you're going to need a whole lot of people, not just the one, and if you've risked it all for him and he disappears, you're left on your own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)