• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Is Jennifer Lopez The Biggest Celebrity of Our Day? (1 Viewer)

q_up_2_c

Oh god no, Jennifer is not chuncky she is very small. I also read she is a size 8 and weighed 55 Kilos in NW Magazine, she is only tiny but they make her larger than life.
I don't know what you guys are talking about she is extremley talented, rent Selena or Enough she plays them roles perfectly.
She is also very very pretty

She is very popular:

She has a great body:

I just think she is an icon and somebody to look up to

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
She's terrible. She can't act, she can barely sing and yet she acts like she's God's gift to the entertainment industry.
yeah i agree. she's everywhere - and she doesnt even write her own music...

Originally posted by q_up_2_c

She is also very very pretty
i dont think she's all that - i think ppl like catherine zeta jones are much more prettier than her - but then again, everyone has their own taste...

Last edited:

Generator

HSC
N/A
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! (The caps were required to get my point through)

She is popular? Ah, Kylie Minogue is the popular one here in Australia, and Britain, too (or so it was a short time ago).

Edit: From you photos I can see that she is ugly, aloof, and an attention seeking... person.

Last edited:

psycho_mushy

HSC
nah she's just a sex symbol with a fat ass that all chicks want to have

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
She's a diva and when someone acts like a diva, they aren't going to be very popular. She makes all sorts of demands, is rude to her "fans" and expects everyone to kiss the ground she walks on. And why? All because she thinks she has talent.

q_up_2_c

she does have talent.....OMG AS IF SHE DOESN'T! She is not rude to her fans.....she is very nice to her fans! And she is not a demanding diva...it was her manager who she fired and now is with Mariah Carey and guess what...Mariah is now said to be the 'demanding diva' Jennifer was.....you guys just believe all these fabricated stories made up by the press about her....they only do it to sell magazine and putting her on the cover sells and you guys believe there crap! SHAME ON YOU!

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Originally posted by crazyhobo
It's pretty sad when you are completely devoted to someone you will never meet.
I agree.

Although I can't wait till the day that desired fan (i.e jenny_lo) will perhaps meet Jennifer and Jennifer will treat her like crap. I'd be cacking myself if I found out and remarking "I told you so!".
Some people act as if celebrities are like a god's gift or something... it is absurd really.

Last edited:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I don't think calling her fat is a valid arguement as to why she sucks. And anyway, she's not fat.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by NW Magazine
Jennifer Lopez ordered managers of a Miami Beach gym to keep members out from 6-8pm so she could work out uniterrupted. Her minders held everyone back on the first night but the regulars managed to get in early the following night. After they refused to dismount their treadmills and stepmasters, the star got the message and left fuming.
As if that isn't diva behaviour.

Jenny_Lo

she has been on the charts heaps...you are all JUST JEALOUS! AND HAHAHAHAHHA I have met her and she is the best in person she was soooo nice...she even asked us if we wanted a lift...she is the best! and she is extremley talented and NOT FAT! THAT IS SO DUMB....YOU ARE SERIOUSLY CAUSING PROBLEMS FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE SUFFERING FROM EATING DISORDERS SHE IS SKINNY AND SHE AIN'T FAT!
Jennifer is the best....she is talented and STOP BELIEVING ALL THE FUCKING CRAP SUPPLIED BY THE MEDIA...YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
the one thing in this thread I would have to agree on is that critisising someone for being fat is shallow and that someone's weight is no reflection of their talent and self worth

q_up_2_c

and by the way if she is sooo FAT why has she been sexiest woman in the world three times in a row?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Jenny_Lo
she has been on the charts heaps...you are all JUST JEALOUS! AND HAHAHAHAHHA I have met her and she is the best in person she was soooo nice...she even asked us if we wanted a lift...she is the best! and she is extremley talented and NOT FAT! THAT IS SO DUMB....YOU ARE SERIOUSLY CAUSING PROBLEMS FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE SUFFERING FROM EATING DISORDERS SHE IS SKINNY AND SHE AIN'T FAT!
Jennifer is the best....she is talented and STOP BELIEVING ALL THE FUCKING CRAP SUPPLIED BY THE MEDIA...YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK!
There is not one valid point in that pathetic argument

Fry

i literally laughed at this title. she is no way the biggest celeb of our day. hahaha rotflmfao!!! but i dont mind her. i actually like her earlier work better. (e.g. 'if you had my love', 'waiting for tonight' and 'aint if funny') those songs rocked!! but these days her songs are getting crappier and she is too overexposed. i used to be into the Ben and J-Lo relationship but now im so sick of it. i dont think she's fat, she's just got a curvy body. you can tell when someone is fat cos they have flabs sticking out of their belly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)