Is my handwriting legible? (1 Viewer)

dasfas

HSC
It's pretty bad - write bigger and double space it.
But, I think this should help, mine was equally bad and I got hella roasted for it. This tip allowed me to write the same, but it was waay more legible. Plus since you're doing your HSC rn, it's a super easy thing to implement (rather than trying to actively change it). Good luck!

zoozooworld

HSC
am i the only one that can read it fluently. just make is more spaced out i guess
I know right its not even that bad idk why they're all over reacting make the guy feel bad like I've seen worse, mate don't worry its readable

notme123

HSC
this inspires hope... if random BOS member can read it then I pray experienced HSC markers can
ive seen worse thats gotten b6 dont even worry but just remain mindful of any words which may be hard to read

nourished.

HSC
As title says - some people have told me it's ok, others have raised issues. Wanna see what the people think.
Eh, it's not too bad. I've read a lot of students' handwriting and this is pretty legible. I'd focus on increasing the curves on circular parts of letters. Eg a, s, c, etc.

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
It looks messed up ngl but it is readable. It will be difficult for the average student to read it because they probably haven't seen a lot of different writing types but the teachers have probably seen worse than that so they should be able to make out what the words are.

Disssi

HSC
N/A
man I’d make a horrible teacher

i can’t read that for shit

ezOolong

HSC
Don’t worry my handwriting was just like yours; I was literally you last year as well — trying to reassure myself markers can understand that mess o_O And they do:cool:

dannyo1

HSC
Don’t worry my handwriting was just like yours; I was literally you last year as well — trying to reassure myself markers can understand that mess o_O And they do:cool:
hahaha thank you man - I was terrified that my hours of grinding for English were for naught cos of my god awful handwriting 😭

icycledough

HSC
What I would say to improve the legibility is to try fit the entire letter within the line provided (even if it does have a bottom like p, q, g, etc). The problem is that some of those letters cross over the top of letters in the following line, making it quite difficult to read at times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)