Is my life over? (2 Viewers)

mylifeisover124

HSC
So, I'm in Year 11 now, and I work very, very, very hard, but everyone in my school is so smart, and therefore I am getting ranked so low and I don't know how to solve this situation because I cannot work any harder than I possibly do. I feel like I cannot compete with anyone in my school. I am thinking of moving to a very dumb school because this is dragging down my ranks, I feel so stupid and I don't feel motivated to work hard anymore, I feel like I am doomed for Year 12. I feel like I should just accept my fate which is to study at TAFE or something:( I just don't think I can do it anymore:(:( I am so stressed and it's only going to get worse.

Is my life over, am I doomed for having the same thing happening in Year 12? I don't know what else I should to get better ranks?? Should I just give up and accept going to study at TAFE? I am just about ready to do that.

maths94

HSC
troll is obvious

username: mylifeisover124 [troll]

get better trolling skills lol

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
So, I'm in Year 11 now, and I work very, very, very hard, but everyone in my school is so smart, and therefore I am getting ranked so low and I don't know how to solve this situation because I cannot work any harder than I possibly do. I feel like I cannot compete with anyone in my school. I am thinking of moving to a very dumb school because this is dragging down my ranks, I feel so stupid and I don't feel motivated to work hard anymore, I feel like I am doomed for Year 12. I feel like I should just accept my fate which is to study at TAFE or something:( I just don't think I can do it anymore:(:( I am so stressed and it's only going to get worse.

Is my life over, am I doomed for having the same thing happening in Year 12? I don't know what else I should to get better ranks?? Should I just give up and accept going to study at TAFE? I am just about ready to do that.
If you can look up, then you can get up. Pick yourself up and dust off the dirt. Go grab your textbook and do not turn back.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
obvious matthew goodwin is obvious

imZerroo

HSC

Stopped reading after that.
Get to year 12 first and ask. Yr 11 is useless if you ask me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)