Is my writing illegible? (1 Viewer)

Linhy`-

Originally posted by santaslayer
dun phuck wif me pplz....lolz
hahahh now why cant' ppl read that?? as long as you dont' talk like them stupid typicals.. Eg: sUpIdz Pplz dat tork Like diz..Da OnEz Dat Twies to SouNdz Kooote..aNd so DeY TaLk like Diz...there's a line where u just gotta stop.. it just sounds bloody stupid after that .. i dotn' know how tehy manage to talk like that for soo long..

sumtimes short terms like "dat" and "ders" is ok .. but blahs taking it overboard.. oo btw ND .. Fark god damn!!1 ur writing is bad!! and i thought mine was bad.. gesss...heck they should just give us all laptops and microsoft word.. let us type out everything.. it'll be less of a pain ..

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
actually the extra time taken to write "that" or "theres" instead of "dat" or "deres" is neglibile and actually makes reading it a whole lot easier.

Linhy`-

yeh i guess soo ,. but i don't know you just kinda get use to it.. but it's really bad.. cos when ur writing an essay and you're typing it up u sumtimes start to talk "net language"..hhah well i do aniway .. stufff like "u" and "ur" Oo boy does my english teacher get mad.. LOL!!! she writes it nice and big in bright red " THIS IS IMFORMAL" and " CHECK EXPRESSIONS".. oops!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)